If you have ADHD, Ritalin will make you a God

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
You will be 100x more productive and have a more active brain. I legit come up with so much stuff whenever I'm on ritalin, I finished 2 essays in half an hour and got good grades for them. I passed my exams with it despite fucking up my entire year pretty much.

It's legit. Can't wait to get my new prescription from the doc

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 1464, RedKeyboard and 2 others
how to get ritalin tho

how to get ritalin tho
Do you have ADHD? If yes just try to get a prescription or go to something like a therapist while you're on monster energy so you're all active etc and they'll give it

• Love it
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Do you have ADHD? If yes just try to get a prescription or go to something like a therapist while you're on monster energy so you're all active etc and they'll give it
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You will be 100x more productive and have a more active brain. I legit come up with so much stuff whenever I'm on ritalin, I finished 2 essays in half an hour and got good grades for them. I passed my exams with it despite fucking up my entire year pretty much.

It's legit. Can't wait to get my new prescription from the doc

nice rapeing dopamine receptors, you are going to be depressive 24/7 in the future

• +1
That is good.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 685
nice rapeing dopamine receptors, you are going to be depressive 24/7 in the future
How would it fuck them up? I felt fine after using it most of the time tbh

• Love it
if you don't actually have adhd and use it recreationally in large doses then yes
if you actually have adhd and use it as prescribed then not really and it's better than living with adhd
actual adhd can be crippling, it's overdiagnosed though
ritalin is also less neurotoxic then adderall or meth

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, DidntRead, Krezo and 1 other person
What does ADHD feel like? Does it feel like the manic part of BPD? Whenever I have my manic episodes, I feel like I'm on cocaine and I am god, and I can accomplish anything in that time.

• +1
What does ADHD feel like? Does it feel like the manic part of BPD? Whenever I have my manic episodes, I feel like I'm on cocaine and I am god, and I can accomplish anything in that time.
I just feel more energetic honestly and I tend to notice more little details.

• Love it
I just feel more energetic honestly and I tend to notice more little details.
So how is it harder to focus when you have more energy? It should be the other way, because I find it hard to focus when I lack the energy.

i don't have it but this seems to be a pretty good description
For me, it feels like my brain is broken. I'll be trying my absolute hardest to focus on something, and suddenly I'll realize that I've just spent the last 10 minutes on a completely unrelated task. Frequently I'll hum or even sing out loud to myself without even noticing that it's happening, which can be embarrassing.

The worst though is when the small part of me that's trying to focus is watching it happen in real-time and completely helpless to do anything about it. It's a horrible feeling -- you're trapped inside your own head but not in control, kind of like the last scene of Being John Malkovich. (I'm told that this pattern of dissociating the expression of the disorder from the ego is pretty common for people who have learning disabilities or other psychological disorders, especially in those who were diagnosed very young like I was.)

I guess to sum it up, I'll use a car analogy: it feels like my brain is understeering.

• +1
Any online sources without RX?

ritalin is the fucking goat, ive been telling it since day 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
How did you know you have ADHD?

Throughout my entire life I've had difficulty sticking to doing one task or paying attention. My attention wanes after a few seconds even if it's something I enjoy. I can't pay attention to anything, and I'm absolutely unaware avout my environment.

It's either I'm just a lazy bum or I have something wrong with me.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685

Why not adderall though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
So how is it harder to focus when you have more energy? It should be the other way, because I find it hard to focus when I lack the energy.
Yeah because I get distracted too easily and because I'm over energetic its hard for me to focus on 1 thing
How did you know you have ADHD?

Throughout my entire life I've had difficulty sticking to doing one task or paying attention. My attention wanes after a few seconds even if it's something I enjoy. I can't pay attention to anything, and I'm absolutely unaware avout my environment.

It's either I'm just a lazy bum or I have something wrong with me.
I went to the doctor at 10 and got tested bro
View attachment 85783

Why not adderall though?
idk

Tbh I thought I needed it but that’s just to get stuck in the corporate ladder . I’m not going to do things that I don’t want to do in life. Not to mention U also will hurt ur health taking Ritalin long term.

• +1
Tbh I thought I needed it but that’s just to get stuck in the corporate ladder . I’m not going to do things that I don’t want to do in life. Not to mention U also will hurt ur health taking Ritalin long term.
in therapeutic doses, in adults with developed brains, with relatively low dosages it is safe if you're not an outlier when it comes to side effects

dont fucking take it when you are young

@Gudru dont take it, it may legit stunt ur growth im not even kidding

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
in therapeutic doses, in adults with developed brains, with relatively low dosages it is safe if you're not an outlier when it comes to side effects

dont fucking take it when you are young

@Gudru dont take it, it may legit stunt ur growth im not even kidding
yep i learned the hardway..i abused many things in the past. Everything has a side effect to it at the end of the day. Things can make you god like (stress free anxiety free ect.) but once u cut down dosage it will all crumble even worse then it was.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486