if you have any sort of recession your automatically a LTN

no-mogger-no-cry

no-mogger-no-cry

Diamond
all the greycels looking at this with recession, that’s what you are a LTN don’t even ask for a rate

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, agoostis, socialcel and 3 others

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240622_235425.jpg
    Screenshot_20240622_235425.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eiegta, sayi, Melly and 15 others
JoinedOct 21, 2023Posts1,241Reputation520

That niggas got a recessed browridge maxilla and almost no mandible bhai most people aren't that recessed whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Nigga why can't I reply to the message

That niggas got a recessed browridge maxilla and almost no mandible bhai most people aren't that recessed whatsoever
Just cherrypick the most extreme example theory

normal facial structure is to not be recessed at any part of the face, making you MTN in terms of base, if you don’t have all of those 3 your theoretically not average, the only exception to that is meeks & a few other PSL gods who’s so above average on a lot of other things that it really doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and rand anon
normal facial structure is to not be recessed at any part of the face, making you MTN in terms of base, if you don’t have all of those 3 your theoretically not average, the only exception to that is meeks & a few other PSL gods who’s so above average on a lot of other things that it really doesn’t matter
A minor recession wouldn't make someone a subhuman or ltn the average face you see daily isn't that recessed the pic you posted was a exception because he lacks the major features and jeremy is a exception too both are outliers but the normal person with slight recession wouldn't be lt

retards here dont even know what recession is it basically means ur upper or lower jaw are not aligned everything else isnt called recession just lack of bone mass

• +1
Reactions: Haydez
Define recession

so everyone who is recessed is ltn except psl gods you say? I would say im atleast average and my infra orbitals are pretty recessed.

so everyone who is recessed is ltn except psl gods you say? I would say im atleast average and my infra orbitals are pretty recessed.
then your below average

Op is coping hard a minor recession wouldn't make someone below average

Jeremy is a prime example of this even though he is an outlier
yeah people dont realise most people are recessed somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: cryptt