if you have asymmetry, i can help you.

ethereal

ethereal

Iron
just send me the pictures and details in the dms and ill tell you what you need to do to fix it.

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
just send me the pictures and details in the dms and ill tell you what you need to do to fix it.
just make a thread about it ur not getting paid nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis and NZb6Air
Ehh, If u have asymmetrical face = solution botox , imo all the asymmetry is from masseters

• +1
Reactions: brochacholooks and billymidnight
asymmetry has a billion variables, no fucking way im going to make a thread covering all of them.

Ehh, If u have asymmetrical face = solution botox , imo all the asymmetry is from masseters
Not all but most. There is small percent of unlucky people having serious as fuck and rare as fuck problem as hemifacial hypoplasia. Rest is most likely masseter muscles problem or some dental shit fixable with braces.

• +1
Reactions: Scottrg
Not all but most. There is small percent of unlucky people having serious as fuck and rare as fuck problem as hemifacial hypoplasia. Rest is most likely masseter muscles problem or some dental shit fixable with braces.
Facts

asymmetry isn't even bad in itself btw, shows OP has no clue what he's talking about

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PsychoH
definitelny not true
nigga what?, just do quick research ofc your masseters can make your face asymmetrical asf depends in size. :lul:

Attachments

• IMG_4551.jpeg
    IMG_4551.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4552.jpeg
    IMG_4552.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
asymmetry isn't even bad in itself btw, shows OP has no clue what he's talking about
first of all i never even stated that asymmetry was bad, youre trying to put words into my mouth, so your point about me not knowing what im talking about is dissolved by the lack of logic in your statement. second of all, it definitely CAN be very detrimental depending on the severity of it, this is non debatable. third of all even if it was not bad by itself, i literally just offered an option to people who want to get rid of it for whatever reasons. get your low sentience ape ass out of my thread

first of all i never even stated that asymmetry was bad, youre trying to put words into my mouth, so your point about me not knowing what im talking about is dissolved by the lack of logic in your statement. second of all, it definitely CAN be very detrimental depending on the severity of it, this is non debatable. third of all even if it was not bad by itself, i literally just offered an option to people who want to get rid of it for whatever reasons. get your low sentience ape ass out of my thread
cope, you said 'help you fix it' which implies you think it's bad

it's a buzzword

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
nigga what?, just do quick research ofc your masseters can make your face asymmetrical asf depends in size. :lul:
i never said it cannot cause asymmetry, i said that it is definitely not true that it is the cause of most asymmetry. just because discrepency in masseter size and strength can cause asymmetry, it does not prove that it is the cause in MOST cases. how about thinking before replying? i hate having to explain shit to low intelligence people who cannot absorb information and just blindly argue their points.

Fax lol, my only asymmetry is my left side and it’s because it has under developed massater than the right

lol with subliminals?

I dont know why it wouldnt be bad, nobody wants an asymmetrical face

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and PsychoH
i never said it cannot cause asymmetry, i said that it is definitely not true that it is the cause of most asymmetry. just because discrepency in masseter size and strength can cause asymmetry, it does not prove that it is the cause in MOST cases. how about thinking before replying? i hate having to explain shit to low intelligence people who cannot absorb information and just blindly argue their points.
u replied to my 2 comments where i said "i mean not all but most" where u replied with "definitely not true „this way i accept it as "no it cannot cause asymmetry" i never said it causes in most cases i said about symmetry in the face, why are you calling me low intelligence:lul:?

cope, you said 'help you fix it' which implies you think it's bad

it's a buzzword
View attachment 3180174
you really dont learn do you? i literally told you in the earlier reply that it is dependant on the severity of the case, i also put a reminder to think and absorb information you are given before replying and you still cant do that. also if you try to think for a few seconds, you can figure out that a lot of people with noticable or even unnoticable asymmetry are very insecure about it, in that case the word help would be fitting even if it wasnt actually that severe objectively. and if you look at the topic of my thread and this conversation, you can very easily come to the conclusion that those are exactly the people that im talking to. also dont expect another reply, you are on ignore for low intelligence behaviour.

prove it's the reason people look bad then :feelskek:
Which one would someone rather have? asymmetrical or symmetrical?
everyone (everyone yes) would want a symmetrical cus asymmetrical looks worse and it makes you look disfigured (which is exactly what it is).

• +1
cus asymmetrical looks worse and it makes you look disfigured (which is exactly what it is).
this is incorrect bro, I also don't wanna discuss it under this thread, can continue in PMs if u care

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
not in all cases
In most cases, at least for me, I have a crossbitw which fucks mine

But symmetry is COPE anyway doesn’t matter

this is incorrect bro, I also don't wanna discuss it under this thread, can continue in PMs if u care
it is dont cope now. Asymmetry is literal disfigurment.

• +1
In most cases, at least for me, I have a crossbitw which fucks mine

But symmetry is COPE anyway doesn’t matter
People with bruxism/tmj exist brutal thing that exists and can fuck your face extreme
IMG 4556

Which one would someone rather have? asymmetrical or symmetrical?
everyone (everyone yes) would want a symmetrical cus asymmetrical looks worse and it makes you look disfigured (which is exactly what it is).
exactly

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH