If you have caucasian features, you automatically mog every east-asian on the planet

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
You are simply genetically superior and every east-asian foid should get on back and spread their legs for your superior seed.
Your DNA will fix their slant eyes, their pancake nose, their recessed bug pheno etc.
And it doesn't even have to be white guys, any non-east asians with caucasian features should be fine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, boxface34, aryan mogger and 2 others
all caucasian features are good

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: boxface34, ZachS, aryan mogger and 2 others
How can an east-asian foid reject me when they have slant eyes and i don't?
i want and deserve my cute nip gf, my genetics are superior, i am aryan pakistani and will enrich her DNA @SecularIslamist right or wrong? i am genetically superior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, Diarrhoea and ryuken
good thread bookmarked botb worthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, JohnDoe and greycel
Average gook mogs average curry but both are still absolute garbage

Average gook mogs average curry but both are still absolute garbage
average curry is genetically superior though
slant eyes are a mega failo, the only way for east asian foids to cure it is by non-east asian guy and i am that guy! :feelsgood:
Besides have you not seen paki/white paki/east-asian mixes and more? always top tier kids

IMG 20240827 225930

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Birdcell, Deleted member 84469 and 2 others
Cope tbh, average gook is tera incel but gl is gl
Also telling a girl you’re some east asian ethnicity isn’t nearly as much of a death sentence as saying Indian.

This is utter garbage cope considering girls would rather date Korean and Chinese guys over Indians. Op is clearly Indian and needs to cope about being rejected by Poojeetas so he thinks Asian women will solve his inceldom

Absolutely true.

This is utter garbage cope considering girls would rather date Korean and Chinese guys over Indians. Op is clearly Indian and needs to cope about being rejected by Poojeetas so he thinks Asian women will solve his inceldom
ignore list, told you before pakistanis are not indians, we have more aryan DNA than indians/bengalis/east-asians/etc. We are by definition Aryan and Hitler would have accepted us into the reich. And no, only teenage somali girls like k-pop stars,, average girl would rather a fair-skinned paki guy with caucasian features instead of some slant eyed bug.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Cope tbh, average gook is tera incel but gl is gl
Also telling a girl you’re some east asian ethnicity isn’t nearly as much of a death sentence as saying Indian.
Good thign i'm not indian but am an aryan pakistani :feelshmm:
@SecularIslamist tell me i'm wrong but white + paki goes extremely well together as we've seen. Why? because aryan + aryan creates moggers/foggers, white + east asian creates elliot rodger :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
ignore list, told you before pakistanis are not indians, we have more aryan DNA than indians/bengalis/east-asians/etc. We are by definition Aryan and Hitler would have accepted us into the reich. And no, only teenage somali girls like k-pop stars,, average girl would rather a fair-skinned paki guy with caucasian features instead of some slant eyed bug.
Cool story except non Desi people can't tell you apart

Good thign i'm not indian but am an aryan pakistani :feelshmm:
@SecularIslamist tell me i'm wrong but white + paki goes extremely well together as we've seen. Why? because aryan + aryan creates moggers/foggers, white + east asian creates elliot rodger :ogre:
Zayn is the only one I know and he mogs
Imran Khan is also an aryan mogger

Zayn is the only one I know and he mogs
Imran Khan is also an aryan mogger
me and secular have seen many average white+paki mix, they mostly mog/fog tbh
It's one of the best mixtures when it comes to south asian + white

me and secular have seen many average white+paki mix, they mostly mog/fog tbh
It's one of the best mixtures when it comes to south asian + white
I forgot who it was, maybe it was you, but someone posted a cute paki girl and I'm mirin tbh
I would def take a light skinned-pakis pink pussy. Also dodges the Indian smell and poop failio.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
the amount of delulu the op is high on is crazy.

Subhuman , ugly pakis are the only ones who have a need to cope so hard bcoz the avg goatfucker paki looks like this

Indians are aryans. Especially Hindus are the real aryans.
Any avg indian hindu mogs the fuck out of you pakis.

As an Aryan Hindu with a chiseled jawline, I command you subhuman mleccha to stop the cope.

Chad, handsome aryan hindus won both the Indo-Pak Wars, we destroyed you subhuman pakis.

Keep seething you wannabe aryan .

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, CFW432, Deleted member 88772 and 1 other person

Subhuman , ugly pakis are the only ones who have a need to cope so hard bcoz the avg goatfucker paki looks like this View attachment 3140246

As an Aryan Hindu with a chiseled jawline, I command you subhuman mleccha to stop the cope.

Chad, handsome aryan hindus won both the Indo-Pak Wars, we destroyed you subhuman pakis.

DNRD dalit cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772

Subhuman , ugly pakis are the only ones who have a need to cope so hard bcoz the avg goatfucker paki looks like this View attachment 3140246

@mayo mogger

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
if you have arab features you mog both, simple as

Users who are viewing this thread

Back