if you have chad facial structure but look low iq, its over

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
no matter how hard you ascend or how much surgeries you do, you need to look high iq.
Girls will never prefer a chad that looks low iq

compared to a high iq looking guy

Its basic logic. Girls prefer chadlite who looks like high iq compared to a chad who looks low iq.

I think the best way to go with maxxing this stat is that start wearing glasses. Not those round ones, they make u look even more low iq, go with the small golden framed squared spectacles. They make u look high iq.

Over if you are chad but you look low iq as fuck.

EDIT: people in replies are coping with the "1ST HAS BETTER FACIAL FEATURES", get out of the facial features cope for a moment. Think as a girl, would you approach the first guy who looks like he will attack you at any moment and looks angry as fuck or the 2nd guy who seems friendly and easier to approach?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 15854 and 3 others
Your examples are shit

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, RidgewayLasher, datboijj and 9 others
DUMB FUCKING COPE . GOOD LOOKS IS GOOD LOOKS.

//BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 20422 and 1 other person
low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: RidgewayLasher, datboijj, Deleted member 3828 and 7 others
lol? first guy looks higher iq than the second guy. shit take

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, datboijj, RAITEIII and 2 others
cope, the first one actually has better facial structure that the second one and is more dymorphic

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Erik-Jón
Your examples are shit
Not shit! Ask any girl.

DUMB FUCKING COPE . GOOD LOOKS IS GOOD LOOKS.

//BrahminBoss
Again, girls will prefer a guy who looks high iq than someone who looks retarded but has good facial structure.

lol? first guy looks higher iq than the second guy. shit take
First guy looks like he is holding in his shit while 2nd guy looks like he can help u out with anything and easy to approach.
cope, the first one actually has better facial structure that the second one and is more dymorphic
I am not talking about features, i am talking about which one looks high iq. First one doesnt seem approachable, he looks like he will attack u at any moment while 2nd looks like u can approach him.

Think as a girl, which one would u feel easy to approach?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 17920, BoneDensity and 1 other person

is my side profile high iq or low iq

Not shit! Ask any girl.

Again, girls will prefer a guy who looks high iq than someone who looks retarded but has good facial structure.

First guy looks like he is holding in his shit while 2nd guy looks like he can help u out with anything and easy to approach.

I am not talking about features, i am talking about which one looks high iq. First one doesnt seem approachable, he looks like he will attack u at any moment while 2nd looks like u can approach him.

Your a ethnic lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and BrahminBoss
Yeah, wide skulls look terrible. You need basically every good feature to not look subhuman.

Oval faces can have mediocre features and still mog.

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: ascendedd and Deleted member 22126
Yeah, wide skulls look terrible. You need basically every good feature to not look subhuman.

SHUSHH!! DONT SAY THAT. SKULLCELS AND PSLCELS WILL ATTACK YOU!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
cope all you want. Its the truth jfl. Do you look low iq aswell? thats why coping?
Does the whole forum look low iq?

Nobody agrees with your post

SHUSHH!! DONT SAY THAT. SKULLCELS AND PSLCELS WILL ATTACK YOU!
It's pretty obvious jfl.

Kek at having some wide block head.

There is a reason Chico looks so Amazing. He has the ideal face shape AND ideal features.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

Does the whole forum look low iq?

Nobody agrees with your post
"Nobody agrees with your post", the only people that aren't agreeing with my post are PSLcels, actual users here that have spent time here knows what i am talking about.

But if you are still gon cope about it, i dont mind asking girls and tell them who would you approach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
  • Woah

the facial length should be 1.5-1.7 times wider than the acial width
Oval moggers win again
oval simply means zygos are widest part?

• +1
Think as a girl, would you approach the first guy who looks like he will attack you at any moment and looks angry as fuck or the 2nd guy who seems friendly and easier to approach?
JFL. Why do you want girls approaching you? Primal behaviour. You should be the one approaching women, not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
the facial length should be 1.5-1.7 times wider than the acial width

oval simply means zygos are widest part?
Oval means your face is longish with a non heavy jaw. Yeah, Zygos are usually the widest part of the face.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
no matter how hard you ascend or how much surgeries you do, you need to look high iq.
Girls will never prefer a chad that looks low iq
View attachment 1935685
compared to a high iq looking guy
View attachment 1935687

Its basic logic. Girls prefer chadlite who looks like high iq compared to a chad who looks low iq.

I think the best way to go with maxxing this stat is that start wearing glasses. Not those round ones, they make u look even more low iq, go with the small golden framed squared spectacles. They make u look high iq.

Over if you are chad but you look low iq as fuck.

EDIT: people in replies are coping with the "1ST HAS BETTER FACIAL FEATURES", get out of the facial features cope for a moment. Think as a girl, would you approach the first guy who looks like he will attack you at any moment and looks angry as fuck or the 2nd guy who seems friendly and easier to approach?
Both look likt’e theywant to problem

The problem is that foids dont think logically while confronting attractive highly dymorphic male. They would be litteraly content with him just raping her and making her pregnant so she could bear his genetically valuable child. You make a mistake at imprinting human male thought processes onto something that is much simpler which is human female

The problem is that foids dont think logically while confronting attractive highly dymorphic male. They would be litteraly content with him just raping her and making her pregnant so she could bear his genetically valuable child. You make a mistake at imprinting human male thought processes onto something that is much simpler which is human female
No thats not how it works. Females aren't brainless entities, believe me when i say female are good at picking small stuff than males. Females are very good at analyzing while males are good at tracking. Its basic science and biology that i learnt in Med school.
female is a weak and delicate being, they will never take chances. They will always approach something that looks less scary compared to something more scary. Its their basic autonomy. Compared to us males who take huge gambles with the "yolo".
So a female will ALWAYS go for an approachable chadlite rather than a scary face chad.

• Woah
Reactions: RidgewayLasher
Why you show some random football chad and not alain turing then? Retarded take with shit example

Short midface = low iq peasant
Longish midface = high iq erudite
2488167 1628128485514

It's pretty obvious jfl.

Kek at having some wide block head.

There is a reason Chico looks so Amazing. He has the ideal face shape AND ideal features.
View attachment 1935702
Yeah but no bones so he lost his appeal years ago and will never get it back. Wide skull=wide IPD which is essential for dom slayer look.

Stop tagging me bro, I don't care about you.
Neither do I, narrow skull will never get any women truly turned on dumbfuck, high prenatal t=wide skull

Neither do I, narrow skull will never get any women truly turned on dumbfuck, high prenatal t=wide skull
@fucclife look at this obsessed greycel. I told him to fuck off but he keeps coming at me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
@fucclife look at this obsessed greycel. I told him to fuck off but he keeps coming at me.
hes schitzomaxxing dw

pretty sure he said he mogs sean opry

• JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pei and Deleted member 19157
It's annoying when one of these retards try to argue with you on a dead thread.

now he's tryna act tough.
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Yeah because your anime fag profile totally gives off a feeling of toughness

It's annoying when one of these retards try to argue with you on a dead thread.

now he's tryna act tough.
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Always faggots with these sorts of profiles that act the most annoying

Yeah because your anime fag profile totally gives off a feeling of toughness
Always faggots with these sorts of profiles that act the most annoying
@fucclife look at this loser, tagging me. I think this is my personal best. He got so pissed cus I didn't want to argue with him over Chico's face.:lul:

Faggots.org everybody

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
@fucclife look at this loser, tagging me. I think this is my personal best. He got so pissed cus I didn't want to argue with him over Chico's face.:lul:

Faggots.org everybody
he wants u sexually

tissed the cursed fate of a prettyboy

• JFL
he wants u sexually

tissed the cursed fate of a prettyboy
He didn't like getting rejected like that. Didn't expect me to just tell him to fuck off.

he's kinda right. girls will think top looks like a frog