If you have high elo, then you can be non-nt

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
I have only htn looks, but I nikomaxxed and got 99+ matches. I say the most non-nt stuff and still get responses. Everyone needs to take the elo pill. High elo>chad. @Niko69 @Leo69

Screenshot 20221027 092312 Tinder
Screenshot 20221027 092316 Tinder
Screenshot 20221027 102516 Tinder
Screenshot 20221027 114211 Tinder
Screenshot 20221027 115235 Tinder Screenshot 20221027 115247 Tinder
Screenshot 20221027 093550 Tinder
@JBcollector
Screenshot 20221027 121502 Tinder
Its ovER if you are not non-nt in 2022

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, HarrierDuBois, Xangsane and 7 others
didnt read so i dont rope on the spot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, to be human, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I have only htn looks, but I nikomaxxed and got 99+ matches. I say the most non-nt stuff and still get responses. Everyone needs to take the elo pill. High elo>chad. @Niko69 @Leo69

View attachment 1924919
View attachment 1924920
View attachment 1924922
View attachment 1924924
View attachment 1924925View attachment 1924926
View attachment 1924928
@JBcollector
View attachment 1924931
Its ovER if you are not non-nt in 2022
I love these, honestly some of the most enjoyable threads for me are reading weird ass tinder convos where girls pretend they know psl terminology, doesn't ever fail to make me cage

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, to be human, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
my life improved when i stopped living through my pics and started living in real life. now i don't need to elomaxx and wait for matches to post convos on here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human, alriodai and SubSigma
What is elo?

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
>Girl is supposedly Dutch
>Is named "Bailey Summer", the most American sounding name you'll encounter

• Hmm...
Any thread on elomax?

How do u look

• Hmm...
Its like a ranking system based on looks, quality pics, luck, etc.
Is elo something on tinder? Like how likely you are to be shown to people?

Is elo something on tinder? Like how likely you are to be shown to people?
Yeah if you have high elo you will be shown first. Just be shown first>just be chad

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Yeah if you have high elo you will be shown first. Just be shown first>just be chad
My elo is probably shit, I go on tinder once a day to swipe right on literally everyone and then when I match I never even message

didnt read so i dont rope on the spot
i read every word in the hopes i would have gathered the courage to rope on the spot. I'm still here because I'm a pussy though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
My elo is probably shit, I go on tinder once a day to swipe right on literally everyone and then when I match I never even message
U have 2 swipe on white htb+ girls and wait for them to reply first. If u have sub htn looks, then looksmax to at least htn and nikomaxx your photos.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
U have 2 swipe on white htb+ girls and wait for them to reply first. If u have sub htn looks, then looksmax to at least htn and nikomaxx your photos.
Am I too ugly to elo maxx? I have no good pictures either just autistic selfies

Attachments

• 54AE2A71-DB65-480B-9FF8-129DABFDB57E.jpeg
    54AE2A71-DB65-480B-9FF8-129DABFDB57E.jpeg
    389.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 0BAE2E29-E7F6-4805-96BE-165FA04826E0.jpeg
    0BAE2E29-E7F6-4805-96BE-165FA04826E0.jpeg
    413.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
How many matches were you getting beforehand?

• +1
How many matches were you getting beforehand?
Only a few but a few weeks after the nikomaxx it went up to 99+ likes. I think it slowly rised and gained exponential elo due to exposure.

Am I too ugly to elo maxx? I have no good pictures either just autistic selfies
Ur prob a lower htn. U can nikomaxx and swipe in EE or SEA to boast ur elo. Swipe only on htb+ and wait for them to message first.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Ur prob a lower htn. U can nikomaxx and swipe in EE or SEA to boast ur elo. Swipe only on htb+ and wait for them to message first.
What if I don’t get many messages will that lower my elo? I heard when you match someone and never interact it will show you to less people

• So Sad
but tell me you views do you think incels are mostly right
is the black pill true and what should be the roll of women in society

• +1
but tell me you views do you think incels are mostly right
is the black pill true and what should be the roll of women in society
Blackpill is the harsh truth. In prehistoric times most guys would be incel and would die hunting for food. When agriculture and civilization sprung up ancient incels came out with religon so each guy can get a woman. Now that religon is going away and dating apps are here woman are going back to their primal roots (chad only, or best option possible). If there isint a replacement for religon like sex androids or a dating app ban, then most guys will not wageslave and go ER. The role of women was to get men to happily wageslave, but most guys are giving up. Stemcels need to drop these sex androids faster.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22126
Blackpill is the harsh truth. In prehistoric times most guys would be incel and would die hunting for food. When agriculture and civilization sprung up ancient incels came out with religon so each guy can get a woman. Now that religon is going away and dating apps are here woman are going back to their primal roots (chad only, or best option possible). If there isint a replacement for religon like sex androids or a dating app ban, then most guys will not wageslave and go ER. The role of women was to get men to happily wageslave, but most guys are giving up. Stemcels need to drop these sex androids faster.
Thanks some normies faga said I can't get women because of my ideology
And not looks