If you have high FWHR there is a big issue with it

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
the fact of that matter is with high fwhr your gonna look like shit if your not a low bf%, like a ballon

Of course they look insane when lean but if your not lean and bloated you will look dogshit SO LOSE WEIGHT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, rubberduck and mvp2v1
Me af

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
When i was bloated i was ltn or lower imo now i get rated htn sometimes more by face alone

When i was bloated i was ltn or lower imo now i get rated htn sometimes more by face alone
Are you a mentalcel? You are 6"6 and htn?

Are you a mentalcel? You are 6"6 and htn?
Yes very much i legit had a groupe of girls wave at me 2 days ago to come over and talk my friends pulverized me that day i was to scared to go i only get succses in clubs beacuse of loid msuic

• JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
true

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, 6′2 still over, Zenis and 2 others
What, you will look better when lean, wtf?
Hand out the nobel prize to OP, immediately.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, 9cel, shabby890 and 4 others
the fact of that matter is with high fwhr your gonna look like shit if your not a low bf%, like a ballon

Of course they look insane when lean but if your not lean and bloated you will look dogshit SO LOSE WEIGHT
Bro I’m like 2.1 fwhr or something retarded and I’m fat I do look like a balloon lmao

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
i swear he did something, stims, possible wegovy, buccal fat removal. Dude recomped his body like crazy. Must be on drugs, his ig stories are always weird.
He’s just autistic