If you have money you are literally above the law

The Grinch

The Grinch

Follow Looksmax.org on Twitter/X
The law is for us, the peasants. The rich can do whatever they want and no one can do anything about it. They have the best lawyers that exist in the sun system who can keep them out of jail even if they do the worst crimes, they have connections with authorities of the state etc, if they want they could kill you and get away with it easily. This is why you should never piss off someone who’s really rich, he can literally make you disappear

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
The law is for us, the peasants. The rich can do whatever they want and no one can do anything about it. They have the best lawyers that exist in the sun system who can keep them out of jail even if they do the worst crimes, they have connections with authorities of the state etc, if they want they could kill you and get away with it easy. This is why you should never piss off someone who’s really rich, he can literally make you disappear
Water
The state is full of people who want to tax others and party with the rich while they laugh at society and normies think they can somehow moneymaxx to the higher class and get these privileges lol

Then why dont u help me get above the law
4BAriNE65HzP3fTDep67TB85fyBnPnLEBKF7AK7qSGbdQTrzjFWZFMfJST2FEyHQEBRBUnQNMFkfnScj6eAUEpkmBM4mpvk
My monero address

if a crime says it's punishable by a fine, that means it's legal for rich people :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and whiteislandpill
Then why dont u help me get above the law
4BAriNE65HzP3fTDep67TB85fyBnPnLEBKF7AK7qSGbdQTrzjFWZFMfJST2FEyHQEBRBUnQNMFkfnScj6eAUEpkmBM4mpvk
My monero address
I will remember you once I get on that position

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater