If you have natural black hair, you must lighten it to brown IMMEDIATELY! (Ethnics GTFIH)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Ethnics, you must not cope with le "tall, dark and handsome" stereotypes.

Ian Somerhalder has ice blue eyes and rosy pale skin. He basically has a vampire pheno. Obviously this look has high appeal. But you are not Ian Somerhalder.

People with naturally jet black hair typically have warm undertones to their skin. However, jet black hair appears rather cold in contrast, especially in photos. An easy way to improve your coloring is having dark to medium brown hair.

There are a number of benefits to having lighter hair than black. If your hairstyle emphasizes texture and wave, it is more apparent on lighter hair as it reflects more light. If you have T30-T50 eyes you'll also notice that they will have more contrast with lighter hair as well. Finally, it's a reasonable and easy to do ethnicmin that improves your appeal. What's not to like? Here are some good examples:

Note: darkskins shouldn't try and look natural, you should instead go for a highlighted look like Oubre here.

For a natural look, what I recommend is going to a woman's hair salon and asking them to simply "lift" your hair a few color levels.

Lifting instead of bleaching will ensure minimal damage to your hair while giving you a noticeable but realistic change in coloring. If you want to go lighter you will have to use bleach. However, I recommend only doing this on a second visit if the lift doesn't achieve desired results.

After the treatment you may notice the result is a bit more reddish than ashy brown like people with natural brown hair have. This is where blue shampoo will come in handy.

The blue in the shampoo works to neutralize the reddish tones in your new brown hair, leaving you with a more cool tone like natural brown haired people have. Your final results should be perfectly natural and enhance your coloring significantly!

Another thing I would recommend to guys with natural brown hair is getting natural highlights. Mix home squeezed lemon juice with water and spray it in your hair. Then go outside in the sun and let it hit your hair.

It's all about achieving more definition and texture to your hair and giving yourself a more harmonious coloring. Hair color is often overlooked besides having it be dark. But the truth is it makes a significant difference in overall aesthetics, especially if you have good facial structure.

What are you waiting for? You can get this done quick as fuck!

// Sid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Clark69, can’t relate and 15 others
dnr

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amadeus
Somerholder literally ascended by dying hair black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, zura, fl0w and 8 others
sun lightens it a bit

Somerholder literally ascended by dying hair black
Yes but he's a vampire like I said, most people who have black hair naturally look better with brown hair
Also having some natural highlights is good for a youthful look

• +1
Reactions: Sens
I can pull off black hair, and every shade of blond, but brown looks shit on me.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and SidharthTheSlayer
I can pull off black hair, and every shade of blond, but brown looks shit on me.
I think you mentioned this before. Can you give an example of how it would look with your coloring

I think you mentioned this before. Can you give an example of how it would look with your coloring
I have the same issue as somerholder, my skin tone is red-orange most of the year, and brown hair has an orange hue to it, the combination of which doesn't look very good.

and when you have light eyes it clashes even harder.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I have the same issue as somerholder, my skin tone is red-orange most of the year, and brown hair has an orange hue to it, the combination of which doesn't look very good.

and when you have light eyes it clashes even harder.

View attachment 2406834View attachment 2406836
If you ever try brown hair again, you should def use blue shampoo. It neutralizes the red/orange hues

If you ever try brown hair again, you should def use blue shampoo. It neutralizes the red/orange hues
I did actually try that.

still looked kind of awkward, dark brown is possible, but medium shades of brown all look like shit, it's probably partially because no one in my family has brown hair, we're all either blond or jet black (mother is light blond, father is black), but brown is the most common hair color so most people should be able to pull it off regardless since they'll have admixture of people who have it.

I did actually try that.

still looked kind of awkward, dark brown is possible, but medium shades of brown all look like shit, it's probably partially because no one in my family has brown hair, we're all either blond or jet black (mother is light blond, father is black), but brown is the most common hair color so most people should be able to pull it off regardless since they'll have admixture of people who have it.
That's actually a rly good way to think about coloring for diff phenotypes, it should occur somewhere within your lineage to look as natural as possible

• +1
Reactions: Orc
View attachment 2406656
Ian Somerhalder has ice blue eyes and rosy pale skin. He basically has a vampire pheno. Obviously this look has high appeal. But you are not Ian Somerhalder.

People with naturally jet black hair typically have warm undertones to their skin. However, jet black hair appears rather cold in contrast, especially in photos. An easy way to improve your coloring is having dark to medium brown hair.

There are a number of benefits to having lighter hair than black. If your hairstyle emphasizes texture and wave, it is more apparent on lighter hair as it reflects more light. If you have T30-T50 eyes you'll also notice that they will have more contrast with lighter hair as well. Finally, it's a reasonable and easy to do ethnicmin that improves your appeal. What's not to like? Here are some good examples:

View attachment 2406675View attachment 2406683View attachment 2406687

Note: darkskins shouldn't try and look natural, you should instead go for a highlighted look like Oubre here.

For a natural look, what I recommend is going to a woman's hair salon and asking them to simply "lift" your hair a few color levels.

View attachment 2406718

Lifting instead of bleaching will ensure minimal damage to your hair while giving you a noticeable but realistic change in coloring. If you want to go lighter you will have to use bleach. However, I recommend only doing this on a second visit if the lift doesn't achieve desired results.

After the treatment you may notice the result is a bit more reddish than ashy brown like people with natural brown hair have. This is where blue shampoo will come in handy.

The blue in the shampoo works to neutralize the reddish tones in your new brown hair, leaving you with a more cool tone like natural brown haired people have. Your final results should be perfectly natural and enhance your coloring significantly!

Another thing I would recommend to guys with natural brown hair is getting natural highlights. Mix home squeezed lemon juice with water and spray it in your hair. Then go outside in the sun and let it hit your hair.

It's all about achieving more definition and texture to your hair and giving yourself a more harmonious coloring. Hair color is often overlooked besides having it be dark. But the truth is it makes a significant difference in overall aesthetics, especially if you have good facial structure.

// Sid

Might be retarded but doesn't consistent bleaching/dyeing destroy hair health?

Might be retarded but doesn't consistent bleaching/dyeing destroy hair health?
Pretty much every form of chemical hairmaxxing has some damaging effects to it, similar to a perm or Keratin. However, if you go to a quality salon the damage can be negligible. Plus doing proper hair maintenance with compatible hair products. I have noticed zero adverse effects to my hair quality before and after getting it lifted at the salon

• +1
Reactions: mizzy
dark brown hair still looks black at first glance until more focused on, I literally thought ur avi had black hair until I looked at the picture in depth same with the eyes, really if anything proves unless the colors are obviously striking they just appear as black from the anothers POV until they are focused on, dark off-colored eye copers really be thinking their grey eyes in the right lighting look anything other than black.

dark brown hair still looks black at first glance until more focused on, I literally thought ur avi had black hair until I looked at the picture in depth same with the eyes, really if anything proves unless the colors are obviously striking they just appear as black from the anothers POV until they are focused on, dark off-colored eye copers really be thinking their grey eyes in the right lighting look anything other than black.
How does his hair and eyes look black jfl... u must be on low brightness setting bhai

How does his hair and eyes look black jfl... u must be on low brightness setting bhai
I never zoomed into it to see the AVI, looks dark enough my mind just assumed it was black, but since I did zoom into it now I see it as dark brown. Idk if it really made much of a difference in boosting this guys rating when he was already good looking to begin with, if he had black eyes and hair when both are already dark to begin with.

Well yeah, lighter features are more attractive than darker features, in most cases

• Hmm...
I never zoomed into it to see the AVI, looks dark enough my mind just assumed it was black, but since I did zoom into it now I see it as dark brown. Idk if it really made much of a difference in boosting this guys rating when he was already good looking to begin with, if he had black eyes and hair when both are already dark to begin with.
Id say it heavily contributes to making his aesthetic more warm and blends better with his skin tone than jet black hair which typically has a steel blue undertone to it in this lighting, it also shows off the texture of his hair

View attachment 2406656

View attachment 2406718

// Sid

Muscles+Bone structure+Dark features+Tan=Sex appeal machine

• +1
View attachment 2406656

View attachment 2406718

// Sid

I have really pale skin with cold undertones and jet black hair. Unfortunately i have t40s, so i can’t afford to have dark hair, i usually dye it to match the color of the guy in my avi. Only people with light eyes can pull off black hair successfully, since it’s a nice contrast. You need vibrant coloring and if it’s not the eyes, it has to be the hair then.

• +1
View attachment 2406656

View attachment 2406718

// Sid

No, but if you are gonna do this make sure to keep ur eyebrows black

View attachment 2406656

View attachment 2406718

// Sid

Gonna try this after my next haircut thx bro.

• +1
IMG 7656

brown enuff?

View attachment 2406656

View attachment 2406718

// Sid

Hmm alright. Will see

• Love it
brown hair looks good but if you have brown skin and brown eyes too you’re gonna look low contrast and weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
View attachment 2406656

View attachment 2406718

// Sid

basically just go outside

Bro my gf talked to me about this wtf, my gf is lurking on this website?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and SidharthTheSlayer
Nigerian compensation u need PITCH BLACK thick hair

View attachment 2406656

View attachment 2406718

// Sid

nah id rather just wear light contacts.

View attachment 2406656

View attachment 2406718

// Sid

No DarkTriad on top