If you have really low IQ or high IQ, You're more likely to be a virgin

Velvet

Velvet

Silver

"high-school age adolescents with higher IQs and extremely low IQs were less likely to have had first intercourse than those with average to below average intelligence. (i.e. for males with IQs under 70, 63.3% were still virgins, for those with IQs between 70-90 only 50.2% were virgin, 58.6% were virgins with IQs between 90-110, and 70.3% with IQs over 110 were virgins)"

There was also another more detailed study that explored the effects of IQ and sexual activity, and the results were the same.

"students with IQs above 100 and below 70 were significantly less likely to have had intercourse than those in between. Also like the other study, they found teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity"

This same study also found that a person with an IQ of 100 was 1.5-5x more likely to have had sex than someone with a score of 120 and above, in fact, "Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females"

Now the information above was for teens in high school, but the same pattern can be seen for college students who go to elite universities.

"only 56% of Princeton undergraduates have had intercourse. At Harvard 59% of the undergraduates are non-virgins, and at MIT, only a slight majority, 51%, have had intercourse. Further, only 65% of MIT graduate students have had sex."

This article also looked at virginity rates by major. This is what it said.

0% of studio art majors were virgins, but 72% of biology majors were virgins, and 83% of biochem and math majors were virgins! Similarly, at MIT 20% of 'humanities' majors were virgins, but 73% of biology majors. (Apparently those most likely to read Darwin are also the least Darwinian!)

Now what can be causing this? The article gives a couple of reasons that are mostly copes tbh, but there is two reasons that makes the most sense, Physical Attractiveness and Testosterone.

smart men were less likely to be athletic, and this paper shows, unathletic men and women have fewer sex partners. Athletic men, with more willing sexual partners are also less likely to visit a prostitute. Athletic activity gives men more masculine bodies, which are more attractive to women. A more masculine physique correlates with (PDF) an increased number of sex partners.

two new papers suggest that testosterone may depress IQ. One team found that salivary testosterone levels were lower for preadolescent boys with IQs above 130 and below 70. (the same two groups most likely to be virgins in adolescence)

Another paper suggests that a gene responsible for androgen sensitivity and higher sperm counts may also create a tradeoff for intelligence.

TL;DR: Read Title.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, PenileFacialSurgery, n33tf1f and 3 others
RETARDMAXXING IS THE NEW WAVE. JUST SMASH YOUR HEAD WITH A BRICK THEORY IS LEGIT AND WILL GET YOU INFINITE PUSS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SolidSnake, PenileFacialSurgery, Zygos4Life and 7 others
I must be next Von Neumann

Then I must be the next fucking Einstein

yeah i am pretty smart, ngl

tbh 130+ and still hopeless virgin at 24
I am so fucked, inb4 humble brag
this shit has done nothing but make my life worse completely dead serious, I would easily be better off if I was dead average IQ and NT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 275 and Velvet
RETARDMAXXING IS THE NEW WAVE. JUST SMASH YOUR HEAD WITH A BRICK THEORY IS LEGIT AND WILL GET YOU INFINITE PUSS.
every morning i begin my day with 15 minutes mindfulness meditation followed by 15 minutes of hammering my skull with a hammer to reduce iq and increase chances of not being a khhv

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Like I said high IQ is a disability

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 275
128IQ here tested by a psychiatrist. Impossible to deny that it had a significant contribution to my 23yo khhv status.

high IQ is a disability indeed ^ and nothing to brag about.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
i have no IQ it began

fucking lol if ur not 90 IQ

My IQ is around 120 if I'm correct

if u want to brag about high IQ you need 140+

if you want to smash puss 90 IQ is ideal
Lmao okay Einstein, it's not that black and white

read, i did not

Meanwhile I have 147 iq putting my odds of virginity at 99.87%

I’d say my iq is above average but not like insanely high like 115-120

I was put in gifted classes and skipped grades and was constantly smarter than most people in my classes.