If you have self isolated at a young age its over unless you change NOW...

spdxer

spdxer

external mog
There are multiple studies on this, but isolating your self will lead to self hating thought loops, antisocial behavior and increase your risk of suicide. I am guilty of isolation and the pain was so bad, every day was nearly a battle and the only way i could cope was scrolling on my phone or playing videogames, further giving into that cycle.

The first thing i did to beat this was start drinking with a friend of mine on a weekly basis
Not many people will tell you this but drinking in puberty lowers your inhib permanently, this drinking cycle went on for around a month, in which i blacked out infront of my friends parents and had to stop. However this did not matter as I successfully lowered my inhib enough to make more friends and not isolate myself socially. To think if I didn't do this i may have become a completely depressed loser. If you don't believe me, try it.

I would write more, but im kinda slack and have better things to do, dm me if u need help.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, silencio and Darkeningstar
you can much more effectively perma-lower inhib with magic mushrooms/psilocybin

once you grow up you realize nothing really matters. i give zero shits about being normie.

• +1
Reactions: micropp, spdxer and autistic_tendencies
true but more risky than drinking tbh
nope nowhere near. drinking (especially to the point of blacking out like you) can cause permanent negative brain damage (low inhib is simply a side effect) whereas magic mushrooms CORRECTLY DOSED just taken once or twice then never again will permanently shrink the amygdala (lower inhib) with no negative side effects, not even during the trip, if you even trip from microdosing. it also can be done by anyone at any age, not just during development, and it has other effects like permanent mood increase, better outlook on life, and reducing addictions and the chance to become addicted (lifefuel for gooners)

Not worth getting into an addiction over something like self isolation, especially not with another person, you'll just be miserable either way.

nope nowhere near. drinking (especially to the point of blacking out like you) can cause permanent negative brain damage (low inhib is simply a side effect) whereas magic mushrooms CORRECTLY DOSED just taken once or twice then never again will permanently shrink the amygdala (lower inhib) with no negative side effects, not even during the trip, if you even trip from microdosing. it also can be done by anyone at any age, not just during development, and it has other effects like permanent mood increase, better outlook on life, and reducing addictions and the chance to become addicted (lifefuel for gooners)
there is not research on what they do to a developing brain, and there is a small chance u can have a bad trip and go crazy

Not worth getting into an addiction over something like self isolation, especially not with another person, you'll just be miserable either way.
you wont get addicted unless u are a retard

there is not research on what they do to a developing brain, and there is a small chance u can have a bad trip and go crazy
unless you have some kind of major pre-existing brain disorder you will never have a bad trip from microdosing. a lot of people literally dont have a trip at all