if you have smile lines in natural lighting its over for you

finn899

finn899

Kraken
go into a shop or anywhere with real natural lighting( not bright rooms or direct sunlight) because that completely hides it,and take a picture and if you see lines its soo over,erand would be chad without smile lines

it makes you look like a pitbull,by far the ugliest feature even if you have good skin,smile lines will ruin your whole look

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Maalik
take a ss while his face is resting not when he is making a face

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 20370 and Brootal
everyone with a bit of fat has this nigga lmao
erand is like 18% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
everyone with a bit of fat has this nigga lmao
erand is like 18% bf
anything under 20 percent bodyfat does not change smile lines,smile lines by fat looks different then the crease

it makes you look like a pitbull,by far the ugliest feature even if you have good skin,smile lines will ruin your whole look
yes its a very ogre feature, especially with a good mandible.

guess it never began for just about every single person in europe.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
guess it never began for just about every single person in europe.
in europe if you are above 20 without smile lines its almost a halo at this point.... its soo rare to see adults without them in natural lighting..even the health/skincare freaks

in europe if you are above 20 without smile lines its almost a halo at this point.... its soo rare to see adults without them in natural lighting..even the health/skincare freaks
most children have them.

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
U mean nasolabial folds?

Not as bad as him but how can I remove them then?

182.5cm 64kg
okay then bodyfat is nothing to do with yours,side sleeping is the biggest cause for them by far,drink more water,use the sauna once a week for skin and thats what i did to make mine nearly gone in all lightings besides darkness with flashlight

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
they go away if you are lean asf

they go away if you are lean asf
for most people if you drop to 12 percent body fat they are gone yes,the longer you are skinnyfat the les likely they are too fade when you cut.

for most people if you drop to 12 percent body fat they are gone yes,the longer you are skinnyfat the les likely they are too fade when you cut.
true, fml bro it's the worst part of having a shitty maxilla, anything above 14% bodyfat and i get bad naso folds i'll have to fix it somehow eventually

stupid tiktok nigga none of the self improvement tiktokers are close to chad maybe smv wise but not psl wise.

true, fml bro it's the worst part of having a shitty maxilla, anything above 14% bodyfat and i get bad naso folds i'll have to fix it somehow eventually
im the same my lines fluctuate alot between bodyfat and even days i drink alot of water,12 percent as long as your under 22 you will have pretty much 0 lines as long as you have a good diet

I have them and it takes 2points of my attractiveness when i smile. :feelsrope:

Don't worry, most people get these in their mid-late 20's. They're coming for you too buddy

I have them and it takes 2points of my attractiveness when i smile. :feelsrope:
smile lines when smiling do not matter everyone has them,im talking about resting face ones

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back