If you have to "approach" a girl, it's already over

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
If girls are not drooling over you and dripping pussy juice when they around u it never began for u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Kama

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, IMOGYOU, CarrotMaxxer and 3 others
If girls are not drooling over you and dripping pussy juice when they around u it never began for u

If you don't look like this naturally don't even reproduce tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and nigkook
if this was true 80% relationships wouldnt exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, overtier1011 and Jasonfedele.is_god
If you’re not 6 PSL flat, 6 PSL and statusmaxxed, or just Statusmaxxed. You’re gonna have to approach. Even Chads will have to approach for efficient rules

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Tai Lung
If you’re not 6 PSL flat, 6 PSL and statusmaxxed, or just Statusmaxxed. You’re gonna have to approach. Even Chads will have to approach for efficient rules
op got approached in middleschool and decided to write this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Kylo and CarrotMaxxer
getting approached means fuck all really, attractive girls dont approach, only 4s and 5s in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
getting approached means fuck all really, attractive girls dont approach, only 4s and 5s in my experience.
In my prime when I was jb appeal maxxed it was usually LTBs and MTBs who cold approached me so makes sense.

HTBs will give you IOIs but will never really approach you unless they're really extroverted. Or maybe they do and I wasn't good looking enough.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and CarrotMaxxer
In my prime when I was jb appeal maxxed it was usually LTBs and MTBs who cold approached me so makes sense.

HTBs will give you IOIs but will never really approach you unless they're really extroverted. Or maybe they do and I wasn't good looking enough.
same here, i was never gl enough for htbs to give me iois, but yeah only ltbs and mtbs would approach

In what context? If you're in the club you'll probably just make a bit of extended eye contact and you already locked the girl in for sex that night. Essentially everywhere else, you'll have to make the first move. Women will generally not approach their crushes in gyms, grocery stores or at university. They'll drop hints, but not much more.

It could be you are attractive but not just mass appealing such as barrett

After buccal and starvemaxxing he's lost his female gaze