If you have to put effort into something, you were not meant to do it

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Everything comes naturally to talented people. If you actually have to try hard it means you were never meant to do it in the first place.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LowTierNormie, HSM1, Arkantos and 6 others
Does me

• WTF
Reactions: haircutcel
I'm not putting effort into committing suicide

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
You always gotta put some efforts if you wanna achieve something big. The difference is that the effort to result ratio is much higher when you’re talented.

• +1
Reactions: v123q43, Looksmaxer-van-NL, Krezo and 10 others
Depends on what it is.

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
what doesnt come easy, its not meant to.
-mvp himself

Ive read some stupids bs on this shit hole forum but this one is on a whole new lv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212, Krezo, HSM1 and 3 others
So pro sports players never trained in their sport? I’m sure Ronaldo just rocked up at Man Utd one day after never kicking a ball in his life and was the best player in the world. When will you people understand that the world is not so black and white.

Everything is a combination of both, work and genetics/talent, having only one won’t go far without atleast some of the other in most cases

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, HSM1, Arkantos and 4 others
This post is dumb ngl, even talented people have to work hard to get to the top

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Redrighthand, DidntRead and 2 others
the lengths fat people will go to justify not working out and eating healthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HSM1, Arkantos, Redrighthand and 1 other person
Easy way to justify your low T laziness and loser existence I guess.
Sure, talent matters. But even talented people need to put effort into things. After all Chad and Stacy and whoever else is also just a human. This autism is getting annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and haircutcel
Major uber.cope.jpg
So if you dont learn something without effort you weren't meant to do it.Everyone that wants a good body needs to put in effort.Nobody is meant to have it according to you...

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and haircutcel
great thread op, what a revelation. please keep posting.
working to do anything is bad, literally everything is luck based, in essence just fucking kill yourself if everything isn't handed to you on a silver platter or if anything doesn't go your way. the world is entirely black and white.
such insight

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Arkantos, middayshowers and 1 other person
depends on the thing but yeah i never put any effort into composing it just always came to me naturally

*calls @Ritalincel phone*

"do it"

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
So pro sports players never trained in their sport? I’m sure Ronaldo just rocked up at Man Utd one day after never kicking a ball in his life and was the best player in the world. When will you people understand that the world is not so black and white.

Everything is a combination of both, work and genetics/talent, having only one won’t go far without atleast some of the other in most cases
Yes, but there's endless examples of elite genetics and lesser work being more successful than lesser genetics and superior work. I follow tennis and the consistently hard workers are mostly in the minor leagues, desperately trying to make the big bucks.

Where it gets depressing is that normalfags sell to us that hard work means everything and you can succeed at whatever you do, and that's just bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and disillusioned
Yes, but there's endless examples of elite genetics and lesser work being more successful than lesser genetics and superior work. I follow tennis and the consistently hard workers are mostly in the minor leagues, desperately trying to make the big bucks.

Where it gets depressing is that normalfags sell to us that hard work means everything and you can succeed at whatever you do, and that's just bullshit.

Of course there are. There’s also cases where hard work will be beat genetics. These things are never black and white. Life isn’t fair but we should still try our best at everything we do

this has some truth in it retards. hard work can pay off very rarely. you can make in X but you probably could make it as god in Y yet you choose being mediocre at your ,,dream''. idk whatever makes people happy at end tho

any normie knows they aren't gonna play professional sports and knows that sports are genetic based. what he was pointing out is that the people with elite genetics obviously have to work hard and put effort into competing with other people who work hard and have elite genetics. and when elite genetics stops working hard, a hard worker with inferior genetics, but obviously still good genetics, can sometimes surpass them if they're lucky. op is retard saying you don't need to put effort into anything with black and white worldview

Ive read some stupids bs on this shit hole forum but this one is on a whole new lv

should have added

if you doesnt try you cant lose

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Everything comes naturally to talented people. If you actually have to try hard it means you were never meant to do it in the first place.

Anyone who is an expert at anything has put practice into their field. Every professional violinist has spent hours every day since about age 6 practicing the violin to eventually become world class. Natural talent sets apart those who become world class and those who are merely "good", but NOBODY has become world class without still putting in tons, and tons of practice over a long period of time.

Defeatist ideologies like yours are not only false, but also pervade a sense of hopelessness and discourages people from trying to succeed

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
work smart not hard is untouchable statement. only if i knew how

This post is dumb ngl, even talented people have to work hard to get to the top

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

This is propaganda by the 1%. They create myths about themselves to boost their public image but behind the scenes they either work barely harder than the average person or even less, yet are more successful because of raw talent or in some cases because they have connections.

Anyone who is an expert at anything has put practice into their field. Every professional violinist has spent hours every day since about age 6 practicing the violin to eventually become world class. Natural talent sets apart those who become world class and those who are merely "good", but NOBODY has become world class without still putting in tons, and tons of practice over a long period of time.

Defeatist ideologies like yours are not only false, but also pervade a sense of hopelessness and discourages people from trying to succeed

Nobody spends 12 hours a day practicing their instrument. This is just more propaganda from dishonest successful people. When successful musicians say they are as good as they are by practicing 16 hours a day they are being literally no different from genetically blessed fitness models who claim they look the way they do because they lifted for x number of times a week or because they did program whatever. It's actually extremely similar. But they can't get as much prestige by appointing genetics as their main source of success, and neither can they get people to buy their stuff that way. So they lie about how it's all hard work and effort.

truly the sage of our times

lazy rotter cope. idiotic
experience is the most important part of any job.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Krezo, haircutcel and 1 other person
lol, so im innately supposed to know chem and bio and put no effort into my classes? because if i do im just a fucking idiot and talentless according to you. jfl

• JFL
Reactions: haircutcel
lazy rotter cope. idiotic
experience is the most important part of any job.

Sure it is. That is why anybody can spend just spend 10 thousand hours coding and then become just as good as Bill Gates and John Carmack.

Sure it is. That is why anybody can spend just spend 10 thousand hours coding and then become just as good as Bill Gates and John Carmack.
wasn't there a documentary on how bill gates worked all day and would sleep on his desk chair, and when he woke up he would continue where he left on

wasn't there a documentary on how bill gates worked all day and would sleep on his desk chair, and when he woke up he would continue where he left on

Propaganda.

Also, what about this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Ung-yong

"At three years old, he was able to solve calculus problems, and he also published a best-selling book of his essays in English and German, as well as his calligraphy and illustrations."

Was this experience? At 3 years old? Fucking LOL at you copers. Innate ability > Everything

Propaganda.

Also, what about this?

"At three years old, he was able to solve calculus problems, and he also published a best-selling book of his essays in English and German, as well as his calligraphy and illustrations."

Was this experience? At 3 years old? Fucking LOL at you copers. Innate ability > Everything
of course he's smart thats why he became a multi-billionaire ffs. how would he been able to set his company without working hard though. its not a propaganda you lazy bastard.

Propaganda.

Also, what about this?

its probably true mostly but for him it wasnt loads of effort he enjoyed doing it and it came naturally to him, most people who are talented and successful spend lots of time working on their intrest

Propaganda.

Also, what about this?

as far as you know this is south korean propaganda. jfl, sounds way more unlikely and propaganda like than anything you called propaganda. child prodigies like that are extremely rare and your basic theory is to be born as a child prodigy or rope. also a quote from this same article: "At that time, I led my life like a machine―I woke up, solved the daily assigned equation, ate, slept, and so forth. I really didn't know what I was doing, and I was lonely and had no friends." he truly was meant to work at nasa because it was absolutely effortless for him, he had such a blessed time there.

just lol if you ever put effort into op's mom

Quite possibly the lowest IQ thread on this forum. Do you seriously think top athletes and sports players don't put effort into training and practicing? Sure they may have an advantage due to genetics but they still put lots of effort into what they do.

Your threads are only getting worse jfl

most people aren't talented in anything tbh

those who are really talented are in insane advantage over ordinary people

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
I think the way to look at this is similar to sex and relationships. You need a level of attractiveness to just get in the game. If you're ugly, it's over and there's nothing you can do about it.

Putting hard work and tons of hours into being an athlete is a waste and will destroy your mental health if you're not determined to have elite genetics.

It's annoying when most athletes will blab on how they got there because of hard work... but, that's just normalfags doing their just world fallacy nonsense. You can't listen to that.

The only shit I can do is draw, so I don't know if that's true.

most people aren't talented in anything tbh

those who are really talented are in insane advantage over ordinary people

Pure suicide fuel ngl.

Jfl at thinking talent has anything to do with hard work. These children are smarter than 99% of adults by the age of 11.

• +1
Reactions: Demir