If you haven't at least CONSIDERED LL below 6' you are fucking retarded

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Joined
Oct 28, 2022
Posts
6,378
Reputation
9,515
I don't mean deciding not to do it. I mean considering it at one point and weighing the pros and cons. If you just write off LL and say "no I'd never do that" immediately as a manlet? You are stupid, end of story.
 
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I don't mean deciding not to do it. I mean considering it at one point and weighing the pros and cons. If you just write off LL and say "no I'd never do that" immediately as a manlet? You are stupid, end of story.
Below 6'2*. Literally went to the centre again and I got height-mogged by every single male (oldcel included). It's brutal being a 6'0 midget. Idk how 5'8 dalits even cope with this shit.
 
Below 6’10
 
6' is manlet. 6'6
 

Similar threads

momoil
Replies
1
Views
31
incomplete
incomplete
R3w_tard666
Replies
5
Views
56
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666
T
Replies
3
Views
43
incomplete
incomplete
ICXCLuvr
Replies
14
Views
59
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
Freestyleofnoone
Replies
5
Views
49
truthprovider1
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top