If you haven't been invited to a Halloween party, your life is a JOKE!

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
The one night of the year where females are slutted out the most, dressed more provocatively than ever, and going out to get banged 100%. The one night guys can fraud their looks to huge degrees with makeup and costumes. Yet you sit in your room jerking off once again.
2d309ee16fe1f620cb6c24d7e3300b21

Seriously if you have no plans for this Halloween it shows that everyone around you HATES you and wants you dead. They WANT you to rope.
If you boyos want to save yourselves from a lifelong loserdome, you have less than 1 week to get invited to a Halloween party. Chop chop oinkwel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sir Galachad, HerpDerpson, Manletmachine and 3 others
my country doesnt even have halloween parties. I wanna end it

I got an invitation but declined it.
Over for my non-NT ass

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, autistic_tendencies and mazzi
we don't celebrate halloween in the netherlands, we have sint maarten instead but adults don't participate.

Got invited by my friend to a fraternity party this weekend 😮‍💨

The niggas claiming Halloween isn't celebrated in their country are coping beyond belief.
Halloween has been transmitted around the world due to American globalist stranglehold on media.
You can find endless vids of Halloween parties in places like Japan, England, France, Russia, etc.
The truth is you just weren't invited to the parties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and AlexBrown84
Theres gonna be one in my accommodation but probably filled with subhumans

Halloween parties are cringe i think even a subhuman could get laid there. Christmas parties is where it's at

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Be_ConfidentBro and autistic_tendencies
OP got invited to a halloween party everyone got invited to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SONnemo13?, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Halloween parties are dogshit your literally just blueballing yourself

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I've always invited halloween parties, even pálení čarodějnic dummy days I've been on. so what am i? a winner

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
I got invited to a bunch but don't wanna go. Am I excused?

The one night of the year where females are slutted out the most, dressed more provocatively than ever, and going out to get banged 100%. The one night guys can fraud their looks to huge degrees with makeup and costumes. Yet you sit in your room jerking off once again.
View attachment 1921291
Seriously if you have no plans for this Halloween it shows that everyone around you HATES you and wants you dead. They WANT you to rope.
If you boyos want to save yourselves from a lifelong loserdome, you have less than 1 week to get invited to a Halloween party. Chop chop oinkwel

I have uni the next day though

Yep this is one of the most rope worthy days of the year.

View attachment 1921291

Your life is a joke if you’re on this forum. We’re in this together

Nah I’m I don’t feel going out anymore,
getting drunk or snif Molly with coke I did it all I just want to go to gym and selfimprove , looksmax , play video games and fuck some femcels from badoo

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
We don't even have Halloween in my country

getting drunk or snif Molly with coke I did it all I just want to go to gym and selfimprove , looksmax , play video games and fuck some femcels from badoo
legit

• +1
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?
I have uni the next day though
"Oh no I can't miss a class where the professor just copies material off the internet and wastes 3 hours explaining it. My grades will plummet if I do that :y'all:"

Yep this is one of the most rope worthy days of the year.
Tbh when you think about it you realize that Halloween along with valentines day sre the two holidays that you just can't celebrate if your incel.
Halloween is even worse because you can actually celebrate it and have fun when your a kid. But once you hit a certain age if your not nt or getting laid, your locked out of celebrating the holiday like an adult

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Chads like you that got to live a fulfilled life can move on and advance in life.
Incels are stuck in permanent FOMO mode and missing out on every fun experience. Can't advance I life if your stuck being depressed about never having attended a party, or other nt shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, its_over_for_me_? and Foreverbrad
"Oh no I can't miss a class where the professor just copies material off the internet and wastes 3 hours explaining it. My grades will plummet if I do that :y'all:"
i already missed a bunch this week and i plan on skipping friday next week

It's over if you have to go to parties to get laid (or for any other reason) if you're a man out of highschool. When I used to go clubbing I never saw one guy over the age of 20 in clubs that wasn't a complete fucking loser.

I hate ppl I hate this shit, thats why I just fuuck girls on tinder, party is dumb shit

Spending the night bloatmaxxing on leftover candy. Over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back