If you havent fixed your gut you're not even trying

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Noone is talking about this on here but recent studies found something big about the gut.
Literally almost all physical illnesses/flaws that aren't specifically genetic can be fixed by cleaning your gut. Its no wonder if you got acne or if you're constantly tired if your gut is screwed up.

Basically there are all pervasive bad bacteria wrecking havoc in your gut which can impede on digestion and other essential body functions. It can literally fuck your whole body up in the long term.

this video is great and explains what you should do, it's all in your diet and takes no more than 1 month to get it fixed. if you're too lazy just look at the top comment it summarizes it pretty well.

Ngl this seems to be big and not many people know this. It is often said that the blackpill is going mainstream, and while I partly disagree with that, this is the epitome of something that we blackpilled autists should've known before the internet was flooded with scientific evidence...jfl people on here are fucking burning their fat pads with retin a for "muh better skin" while fixing one's gut largely mogs any skincare product.

Ngl its truly over for you if you post "dn rd" on this post like an autist you are. Everything comes from your gut.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Romnel and Gaia262
This is talked about often here lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
any biologycels can chime in on this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Lev Peshkov
Noone is talking about this on here but recent studies found something big about the gut.
Literally almost all physical illnesses/flaws that aren't specifically genetic can be fixed by cleaning your gut. Its no wonder if you got acne or if you're constantly tired if your gut is screwed up.
Basically there are all pervasive bad bacteria wrecking havoc in your gut which can impede on digestion and other essential body functions. It can literally fuck your whole body up in the long term.

this video is great and explains what you should do, it's all in your diet and takes no more than 1 month to get it fixed. if you're too lazy just look at the top comment it summarizes it pretty well.

Ngl this seems to be big and not many people know this. It is often said that the blackpill is going mainstream, and while I partly disagree with that, this is the epitome of something that we blackpilled autists should've known before the internet was flooded with scientific evidence...jfl people on here are fucking burning their fat pads with retin a for "muh better skin" while fixing one's gut largely mogs any skincare product.

Ngl its truly over for you if you post "dn rd" on this post like an autist you are. Everything comes from your gut.

Get on a fruit-based diet with juice fasting to heal a damaged gut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
You had a point until: "jfl people on here are fucking burning their fat pads with retin a for "muh better skin" ".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7098
I just finished today a 72 hours fast.
I broke my fast with a soup but in the evening i ate evetyfucking thing cause my dad stopped at mcdonalds.

I lost from 154 lbs to 137 lbs srs and i still feel weaker than ever. It was brutal. I ate like 6 cheeseburgers from mcdonalds jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Complete horse shit

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth and Deleted member 7098
No gut for your bad skin genetics boyo.

Retin a is truly the models skin drugs. If it burns fat (which it would take literally years at heigh doses and not everyone gets that either) the only places you'd have to worry about is underyee and it can be countered with fat grafts.

But good thread op. I didn't watch the video you should put a tldr at the bottom for us retardcels. Thanks for the thread tho op

:love:

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Ascensionrequired