If you haven't languagemaxxed, now's the time.

Lygodactylus

Lygodactylus

Wizard
languagemaxx?
In order to play the numbers game and have as many options as open as possible, I'd advise anyone( not just the thirsty layman that can't get laid) to learn a foreign language. Language learning not only improves your brains ability to work out your cognitive muscles in the broadest scope possible, but to make new human relationships accros the globe and see the world from a dirfferent perpective as well.
Much more people than you'd like to admit don't speak english, so you're severely limiting your options.

Here are some considerable options:

Spanish (534 million speakers)

French (280 million speakers)

Russian (258 million speakers)

Portugese (221 million speakers)

other languages include chinese and hindu, but the females in these countries speaking those languages have considerably less sexual market value.

My advice would be to learn not the language that has the most speakers, but the one with the girls you find most attractive.

you'd be suprised to find out that people in Italy, france and spain speak horrible english and can't produce a proper sentence involving more words than 'cat' and 'dog'.

Learning method

as for learning method, I'd recommend to start with an ASSIMIL textbook(with mp3 and pdf online for any language)

after you feel comfortable with the most basic words. it's time to start immersing. find a cheap drama show in your target language and start watching it, it dosen't matter if you understand 1 percent of the dialogue because you'll gradually pick up words from context.

All the meanwhile, start reading simple books using Readlang.com

(in order to download any book for free, head to https://z-lib.org/ )

aim for 2-8 hours of study a day, and you'll be fluent in 6 months, as long as it's not an east Asian language like Chinese or Japanese.

The learning method I'm talking about is based on Refold, just without the flashcards (which I don't recommend.)
Refold: https://refold.la/

where to find girls
now, once you know the language, where to find girls will be up to you. you have the option of language exchange websites, hooking up in the actual country where they speak the language, or finding someone in your own country that speaks it.

and most importantly, do it for your own interest. If you're doing it ONLY for dating then I'm sorry, you'll be disappointed. Keep in mind that language learning also opens doors for you to make new new friends, which tremendously helps NTmaxx.

good luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 8988, deepweb1298 and 11 others
Pinche madre

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
meanwhile chads do this and get all the ass they want

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yashchandra, Hueless and 14 others
High iq, I'm going to learn Russian for slav girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
i need to learn french asap

as for learning method, I'd recommend to start with an ASSIMIL textbook(with mp3 and pdf online for any language
Where do you find it? Is it free?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Where do you find it? Is it free?
yes, you should find it for free if you search the name of language+ assimil.
Edit: unfortunately it's deleted. alternatively you can find a series of beginner lessons on youtube that explain simple vocabulary.
just don't use apps, because that's bullshit

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma
roman languges are the best to get hoes specially Spanish French and Italian

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Leap, Deleted member 11388 and 5 others
@lutte speaks swedish, english, spanish, french, portuguese, and hindi

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and lutte
what about portuguese?
i think its next after the other 3 and then after theres romanian but nobody cares about learning romanian:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and lutte
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Imagine the hundreds of hours (more?) you put into that instead of all kinds of other stuff - cause all the world speaks english anyhow.
I guess if you wanna live somewhere long term..

Imagine the hundreds of hours (more?) you put into that instead of all kinds of other stuff - cause all the world speaks english anyhow.
I guess if you wanna live somewhere long term..
no, not really

a few examples:

literally noone speaks english in french speaking african countries like madagascar or senegal except 1-2 people

and even in spanish speaking countries in south america many people dont speak english.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Real, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
im going to learn russian for kristina pimenova

no, not really

a few examples:

literally noone speaks english in french speaking african countries like madagascar or senegal except 1-2 people

and even in spanish speaking countries in south america many people dont speak english.

forgot to say:

languagemaxxing is crucial for just be white maxxing. imagine sticking to thailand

41650058-garbage-on-the-pattaya-beach-thailand.jpg
52e31d2e-0001-0004-0000-000001429826_w1600_r1.499855783097779_fpx55.99_fpy49.99.jpg

when you could go to madagascar instead and can fzck prime blasian pussy (i have oldcel truecel colleague who impregnated and eventually married a 20 year old younger hot girl from madagascar thats why i mention it. 90% of people dont speak english there though, french is a must. imagine now how hard a non deformed white guy could slay there, zero competition in opppsite to thailand for exampel)

images
deserted-island-picture-id485742710

same goes for south america

everyone has adhd nowadays it's impossible to learn a language apart from the easy ones like spanish

Russian seems like it would be good but the alphabet is too retarded

What language do you wanna learn? German?:feelsgood:
I would like to become fluent in english
And I'm learning spanish because it's easy and similar to italian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlexAP and DivineBeing
I would like to become fluent in english
And I'm learning spanish because it's easy and similar to italian
You're good enough in English tbh.
Spanish is good for LatinAmericamaxxing, yeah.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I’m gonna learn mandarin when I move to Thailand. I would go to Taiwan but they’re not open for another few months. Maybe I’ll go there after
They don't speak mandarin in Thailand jfl

But you can still learn it there
You can but it doesn't make sense because you can pull JDBA theory (just dont be asian) to get bitches regardless of whether or not you know the language.

I'm kinda maxxed out here, fluent in 6 (three of them are in your top 4) and can understand 2 others (not speak though).

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I'm kinda maxxed out here, fluent in 6 (three of them are in your top 4) and can understand 2 others (not speak though).
how much time did it take you on average to learn one languge? Im only doing like 10 minutes of Italian every day since 2019 and I still can't speak it past basic sentences, though I understand most of it, especially if written. My english is also bad despite using it daily online, but not at all irl.

how much time did it take you on average to learn one languge? Im only doing like 10 minutes of Italian every day since 2019 and I still can't speak it past basic sentences, though I understand most of it, especially if written. My english is also bad despite using it daily online, but not at all irl.

1 Native, 1 self-taught (english), 2 travel (2 years each), 2 school
Won't consider the other two

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
bump

Last edited:
High iq, I'm going to learn Russian for slav girls.
Same...Russian and Bulgarian. With a salary of 5000 Euros per month you are top 0.1% in these countries and qualify as legit moneymaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus