If you havent tattooed your brows

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Bronze
IMG 2458

Are you even a looksmaxxer if you havent done this basic shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, aspiringexcel, urukhaiascension and 1 other person
retard just use dermaroller and a oil to have natural eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, futuregigamogger, Sens and 1 other person
retard just use dermaroller and a oil to have natural eyebrows
U can do both. Dermaroller does help but its not as strong as tattoo

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
U can do both. Dermaroller does help but its not as strong as tattoo
I'm blackpilled asf but tattooing ur eyebrows sounds even gay to me. girls do that shit bro

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
I'm blackpilled but tattooing ur eyebrows sounds even gay to me. girls do that shit bro
yeah bro im so blackpilled:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Joined Jun 1, 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Chinacurry, lucifer6969 and 5 others
View attachment 3004470
Are you even a looksmaxxer if you havent done this basic shit?
I don't think it's tatted that , looks pretty natural to me he just used minoxidil topical or oral and Id assume he dyed it too , looks pretty good I tried the same method topical 5% minoxidil with derma rolling and tret 0.025 and dye and shit ascends you like crazy

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and perpetuallytired
Wageslaving rn to get this im black and my west African pheno gave me slightly sparse brows, will be going up to NY to get it done for 3k :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoreCopeMoreRope and Mr.Proper
I don't need to. Just so you know. Yeah. My eyebrows are full and dark. Ya know. They look good. Yeah.

just get a eyebrow transplant instead of this look at megan fox brows before after

I don't think it's tatted that , looks pretty natural to me he just used minoxidil topical or oral and Id assume he dyed it too , looks pretty good I tried the same method topical 5% minoxidil with derma rolling and tret 0.025 and dye and shit ascends you like crazy
He admitted himself he tattoed his eyebrows.

where did u use tret 0.025?

No.. just castor oil + dermaroll + minox and for a month and then dye them.

bro seriously I'm in minox did we need to use tret on forehead or on brows ??
I use it on my whole face to get a beard it boosts the process , I watched a Derek mpmd video on this topic and it works combined with derma rolling

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
I'm blackpilled asf but tattooing ur eyebrows sounds even gay to me. girls do that shit bro
>doing something to attract women is LE GAY

It looks ugly as shit irl. A girl I was seeing had it and you could clearly see that it was not normal.
Speak for yourself as long as you get a high quality micropigmentation it looks naturally