If you lack bones, you hit the wall in your 20s.

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
I think men, like women hit the wall in their mid 20s - assuming they lack strong facial bones.

remember Alex from target? That teen cashier that had loads of girls simping for him?

Well this is him now at 26:

See the huge amount of wrinkles and lack of skin tightness? he was 100% relying on that collagen for skin tightness since he had no bones underneath. So as soon as he lost a bit collagen, everything fell apart.

On the other hand, men with strong bones hit the wall, far, far later.

Sean o Pry has very strong facial bones, and despite being 35 looks phenomenal.

You'd rather be like Sean o pry or jordan barret than chico or alex from target in the long run.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manana, needhollowcheeks, Sodoku and 12 others
Bro he still looks hot as shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: needhollowcheeks, UrGirlsMcm, PsychoDsk and 8 others
You'd rather be like Sean o pry or jordan barret than chico or alex from target in the long run.
you're comparing two dudes in their mid thirties to someone in their mid twenties tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, PsychoDsk, CristianT and 8 others
If he don't do that stupid grin he still looks good

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Haydez, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person
fuck that's brutal. I remember when he was simped for. That was 2014, right?

I already hit the wall

• So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Its what happens when you dont take care of yourself

I'm terrified of aging. I think I got on finasteride too late and my skin is aging. I also have weak facial structure. The photos I use on dating apps are ones from 19 to 22, so it's time to update them, but my hair looks terrible.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, FacialStructure404 and datboijj
I think men, like women hit the wall in their mid 20s - assuming they lack strong facial bones.

remember Alex from target? That teen cashier that had loads of girls simping for him?

View attachment 3034925

View attachment 3034923

See the huge amount of wrinkles and lack of skin tightness? he was 100% relying on that collagen for skin tightness since he had no bones underneath. So as soon as he lost a bit collagen, everything fell apart.

View attachment 3034926

Reminder to always protect your collagen and hair even if boneless

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, eiegta and datboijj
Then theres me good bones and shit collagen at 20

I'm terrified of aging. I think I got on finasteride too late and my skin is aging. I also have weak facial structure. The photos I use on dating apps are ones from 19 to 22, so it's time to update them, but my hair looks terrible.
anti aging was the first thing i cared about when i got black pilled
i knew Ascencion would take long
it was only logical

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and Lookologist003

View attachment 3034923

He's smiling in the pic but sure

men age like fine wine, women age like milk

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, FacialStructure404 and STUPIDREFEREES
It's like that chick from TikTok said: I was born at the wall.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
true, impossible to tell if its truly over before you hit ur 20s

over if you are not below 13% bodyfat

He's smiling in the pic but sure
If he don't do that stupid grin he still looks good
I'm not sure how this invalidates my theory, if you turn into a prune when smiling that's still... not good?

But to steelman my argument, here's a screencap of sean o pry smiling while being 10 years older:

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I'm not sure how this invalidates my theory, if you turn into a prune when smiling that's still... not good?

But to steelman my argument, here's a screencap of sean o pry smiling while being 10 years older:

View attachment 3035158
His smile is way more pronounced and no, that twink doesn't even look bad but I do agree with your statement that aging is mostly bones.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and goo25
Suifuel.

Things that women care about:
1. Bones
2. Height
3. Youthfulness

If you got those right, you're in.

Its what happens when you dont take care of yourself
You are talking from your ass. How do you know this Alex from Target didn't take care of himself? in b4 "because he looks like shit" circular reasoning bullshit not born out of reality.

My mom had perfect bones and was getting looks from men until her mid 40s no problem. Examples like Paulina Porizkova who is nearly 60, who had a good run as well. Bones matter for both sexes and keeping the skin tight and good looking.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
O'Pry mogs 99% of men so it's not really fair to compare an average guy to him. I also suspect the guy you posted has aged due to considerable exposure to the sun.

• +1
Reactions: needhollowcheeks

View attachment 3035158
Wow, the supermodel guy looks better than the random cashier from target

Can't believe it

• +1

View attachment 3034925

View attachment 3034923

View attachment 3034926

Alex from target, that's a name I haven't heard in years.

Yeah water essentially. Not just for men, but women as well.

Lol at that recessed twink going viral. Would have never happened today

My guy bald > balding.

If it's too far gone, shave it and look into SMP.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
My guy bald > balding.

If it's too far gone, shave it and look into SMP.
I think I'm a NW3, so I'm trying to reverse it slightly, or at least maintain long enough to get a hair transplant.

I might shave it again, but the problem is because I'm already a bit ugly, the shaved head makes me look like a Slavic war criminal / rapist and people give me the side eye and cross the street. Granted, it can be helpful sometimes if I want to take the elevator alone :lul:

What is SMP?

• +1
White people curse : apex SMV in adolescence and early 20’s but everything goes down the drain from late 20’s on.

It’s ok though because just as you are hitting the wall you’ll likely be financially capable of getting your new bones through surgery!

• +1
It’s fat pads not collagen. Collagen barely decreases until 30s. Cashier guy lost jb appeal as he lost fat from his face. Since he has no other feminine features, now he just looks above average to all age groups.

I think I'm a NW3, so I'm trying to reverse it slightly, or at least maintain long enough to get a hair transplant.

I hope you understand that means you have to stay on Fin.

I might shave it again, but the problem is because I'm already a bit ugly, the shaved head makes me look like a Slavic war criminal / rapist and people give me the side eye and cross the street. Granted, it can be helpful sometimes if I want to take the elevator alone :lul:

What is SMP?

Scalp micro pigmentation.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
I hope you understand that means you have to stay on Fin.

Scalp micro pigmentation.
Yes, I'm aware that I'll be on finesteride for the rest of my life I want to have hair, however so far I haven't noticed any negative side effects, aside from something mild in the first couple of days, that was way worse when I was on antidepressants.

I think it might've increased my focus and drive, but that might just be placebo.

I think a lot of the side effects are exaggerated online, in which case it's probably just a case of the negative voices / experiences being the loudest, however everyone's different so you don't really know for sure how you're going to react on it.

That being said, I haven't been on it long, so maybe the side effects might happen later on of I do get any, but I was most worried about gynecomastia, but I have no history of it and haven't noticed anything so far.

I wish I had the corage to get on it earlier, that way I'd have more hair 😕.

I have looked into scalp micro pigmentation before, albeit briefly, but that seems to be more for people with shaved heads and I didn't like the look of the results.

I guess I just have a strong attachment to my hair, because I was finally comfortable with it and learned how to style it, to the point where it was carrying me and people would frequently compliment my hair or looks because of it, but that's no longer the case.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

• +1
Dummy its because of food and muscle atrophy not only collagen