if you like white women then you’re hypergamous and have delusional high standards

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Have you seen that video where they use a delusional test calculator to ask women the traits of their ideal man and then determine what percentage of the population matches those traits?

White people, if I am correct, are about 6% of the world’s population. If you want a white woman, that’s about 3% of the world population. If you want her to not be MTB and you want her to be HTB, it’s probably going to be 1% of the world population. This is because generally, most people in any race tend to be either unattractive or have the plain, boring faces you see when you walk outside. If you want a specific hair and eye color, such as blonde or ginger hair and green or hazel eyes, that percentage drops to below 1% of the world’s population.

So, an HTB white woman with your preferred hair or eye color is less than 1% of the population.

Now, let’s consider height. Ironically, the shorter you want her, the more below 1% she becomes because the average European woman is 5’6”.

Let’s say you want a 5’4” woman because, for some reason, straight men like that height a lot. Then, that would be even further below 1% of the world’s population, as white women tend to be the tallest race of women.

Now, if you want an HTB with a nice ass and a small waist-to-hip ratio, you are probably preferring 0.0001% of the world’s population.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, efidescontinuado, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
If you think that u need to stop glazing white women, stick to ur own kind cause you personally are undesirable to white females to even have that perspective

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1, PrinceLuenLeoncur, can’t relate and 1 other person
99% of people in my area are white:forcedsmile:

westcels problems

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I find white women repulsive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and piec
Ok, I guess I'm hypergamous and have delusional high standards

I like dravidian girls

I live in the west which is mostly white therefore im going to interact with mostly white women therefore most of the girls ive been with have been white. Why are you putting them on a pedastal they arent than important

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Swarthy Knight
White women are bwc only

I live in the west which is mostly white therefore im going to interact with mostly white women therefore most of the girls ive been with have been white. Why are you putting them on a pedastal they arent than important
I’m not putting them on pedestal, you do, that’s why you have a MTN bikini white woman as your pfp. I’m showing it is hypergamous to like them hence why I didn’t use asian women who are like the most race of women. You put them in a pedestal your pfp proves that so it’s obvious you haven’t dated any of them. Also you’re curry and on an Incel forum, nobody believes you cope anecdote that you dated them is a larp. But whatever makes you sleep at night

Also you living in the west is irrelevant we base the amount of the world that is chad, rich etc globally. You’re still hypergamous if you desire white women, they’re a very small amount of women in the world even when ugly

Last edited:
99% of people in my area are white:forcedsmile:
It’s about the whole. White women are like 3% of the world with HTN ones probably being 1% of the world

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
It’s about the whole. White women are like 3% of the world with HTN ones probably being 1% of the world
why tf do i need to consider people who live in china or india? They're not my dating options:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever, Xangsane, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
why tf do i need to consider people who live in china or india? They're not my dating options:lul:
I said you have to look a the whole meaning white people just on earth. From that view you’re still having high standards and hypergamous. You can be in an area populated by blue eyes but it still doesn’t change the fact blue eyes are rare and not common globally and you seeking something that’s is desired but scarce

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
If you think that u need to stop glazing white women, stick to ur own kind cause you personally are undesirable to white females to even have that perspective
You’re projecting and the fact I’m not attracted to women proves that
BE14C946 C600 41BC 80A3 643B03719623

You’re hurt that you’re personally undesirable to white females and projected that on someone who isn’t even attracted to females 😹😹 you’re insecure asf

Last edited:
agreed
whatever you can get = your league
if all you match with on dating apps is fat shaniquas or ugly girls are the only ones that show interest irl
that’s your level

Also you’re curry and on an Incel forum, nobody believes you cope anecdote that you dated them is a larp. But whatever makes you sleep at night

IMG 1325
IMG 5719

I have more experience with every race of girls than u buddyboyo

Yeah it might be over for you, I love how you think its literally impossible for an ethnic to get a white girl because of muh hypergamy Shows how untouch you are with reality m8.

My nigga i dont even use this forum anymore, I log on every 4 days. I used it for looksmaxxing. Putting a hot girl as your pfp isnt putting them on a pedastal u utter retard I just think shes hot I have literally had a brown foid as my pfp for half my lifetime on this forum.

Also you living in the west is irrelevant we base the amount of the world that is chad, rich etc globally. You’re still hypergamous if you desire white women, they’re a very small amount of women in the world even when ugly
Ok so we are hypergamous if we date white women. Now what? What do you want niggas to do with that information. If people have mutual attraction then they will get together nomatter the race

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Swarthy Knight
I live in Poland I would have to live in the capital if I wanted to fuck Asians lmao

View attachment 3087840View attachment 3087843

I have more experience with every race of girls than u buddyboyo

Yeah it might be over for you, I love how you think its literally impossible for an ethnic to get a white girl because of muh hypergamy Shows how untouch you are with reality m8.

My nigga i dont even use this forum anymore, I log on every 4 days. I used it for looksmaxxing. Putting a hot girl as your pfp isnt putting them on a pedastal u utter retard I just think shes hot I have literally had a brown foid as my pfp for half my lifetime on this forum.

Ok so we are hypergamous if we date white women. Now what? What do you want niggas to do with that information. If people have mutual attraction then they will get together nomatter the race
DNR, keep schizo barking

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay
Have you seen that video where they use a delusional test calculator to ask women the traits of their ideal man and then determine what percentage of the population matches those traits?

White people, if I am correct, are about 6% of the world’s population. If you want a white woman, that’s about 3% of the world population. If you want her to not be MTB and you want her to be HTB, it’s probably going to be 1% of the world population. This is because generally, most people in any race tend to be either unattractive or have the plain, boring faces you see when you walk outside. If you want a specific hair and eye color, such as blonde or ginger hair and green or hazel eyes, that percentage drops to below 1% of the world’s population.

So, an HTB white woman with your preferred hair or eye color is less than 1% of the population.

Now, let’s consider height. Ironically, the shorter you want her, the more below 1% she becomes because the average European woman is 5’6”.

Let’s say you want a 5’4” woman because, for some reason, straight men like that height a lot. Then, that would be even further below 1% of the world’s population, as white women tend to be the tallest race of women.

Now, if you want an HTB with a nice ass and a small waist-to-hip ratio, you are probably preferring 0.0001% of the world’s population.
And yet ethnics and blacks run through them all the time… and yet I have fucked one with the traits you love, blondes blue eyed etc and big bum.

Point is they are whores

And yet ethnics and blacks run through them all the time… and yet I have fucked one with the traits you love, blondes blue eyed etc and big bum.

Point is they are whores
If you’re living in the west it’s easy but from a whole world perspective they’re a minority also they’re the race of women who date their own race, so the ethnics and blacks things isn’t majority ethnic and blacks only have access to the ones white men don’t want, if they’re able to get an HTB it’s because he is betabuxxing

If you’re living in the west it’s easy but from a whole world perspective it haute minority also they’re the race of women who date their own race, so lthe ethnics and blacks things isn’t majority ethnic and blacks only have access to the ones white men don’t want, if they’re able to get an HTB it’s because he is betabuxxing
Well yeah but that goes for everything… most people slaying an GL and is also just as hard because most of the world isn’t in east Asia.

Where do we draw the line

if you live in the West then its majority white women, wtf are you rambling about

Well yeah but that goes for everything… most people slaying an GL and is also just as hard because most of the world isn’t in east Asia.

Where do we draw the line
But the difference HTN white an HTN East Asian is different East Asian women are the largest race of women, because of they’re not AS high value even at HTN because they’re not scarce due to their sheer numbers. Scarcity of something desired makes it even more valuable than what is saturated

But the difference HTN white an HTN East Asian is different East Asian women are the largest race of women, because of they’re not AS high value even at HTN because they’re not scarce due to their sheer numbers. Scarcity of something desired makes it even more valuable than what is saturated
Yes but they are contained in cink land. If you live in Africa Latin America Europe etc you’ll never see them and when you do they will be ultra rare so the changes of slaying an go Cumskinnis higher for those in the west than to slay gooks