If you likes big tits, you didn't breastfeed enough

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I was only breasfeed for 2 years because my mother decided it was enough and that I would be too old to keep sucking her after 2 (even though I'm still theoretically breastfeeding since I'm a 24 yo NEET who lives with his parents lol).

And a lot of guys I know, in the same situation, all like big boobs and areolas. We missed out on mother milk and the only way our minds can cope is by getting women with big boobs. Sadly, this won't happen because we are underdeveloped incels due to the lack of breastfeeding.

Chads, on the other hand, are always ass guys. They don't care about boobs as long as the girl has a big ass. Most men are into boobs cause they didnt suckle enough, only a few men, chads, are into asses.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2019, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Based and researchpilled, I loved your in-text citations and thanks for providing an actual reference section too, but you should've put a spoiler, too, like this:
are you fucking retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
I was only breasfeed for 2 years because my mother decided it was enough and that I would be too old to keep sucking her after 2 (even though I'm still theoretically breastfeeding since I'm a 24 yo NEET who lives with his parents lol).

And a lot of guys I know, in the same situation, all like big boobs and areolas. We missed out on mother milk and the only way our minds can cope is by getting women with big boobs. Sadly, this won't happen because we are underdeveloped incels due to the lack of breastfeeding.

Chads, on the other hand, are always ass guys. They don't care about boobs as long as the girl has a big ass. Most men are into boobs cause they didnt suckle enough, only a few men, chads, are into asses.

Only niggers are ass men. And liking asses is homosexual.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended
read for me

Dude I only got 6 months breastfeed
But I'm still 6'0

COPE. JJ TITS+ ARE IDEAL

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
No op, the reason you like ass is because you want to be a trap and get fucked in the ass.
Projecting op, projecting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I didn’t breastfeed enough? Damn

ass men are chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
No op, the reason you like ass is because you want to be a trap and get fucked in the ass.
Projecting op, projecting.

im a boob man