Full-Time Chodemaxxer
IMG 0544

IMG 0545

:feelshmm:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: maximum cope31, fogdart, Sub0 and 26 others
How cognitively FUCKED do you have to be to be an INTERN at a library?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, psychomandible, Nick.Harte and 9 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: infini, (In)CelibatePsycho2, ey88 and 2 others
urkel spamming bbc threads in the back
IMG 20240901 224813

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, zank, fogdart and 24 others
YOU WIN THE INTERNET TODAY KIND SIR, TAKE MY UPVOTE AND LEAVE :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, psychomandible, rg1235 and 4 others
some people are too autistic to even be affected by blackpill

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Sub0, twojei and 7 others
Imagine being a jobless NEET and making fun of a dude finding purpose in life

You may find it trivial yes. Not everyone can be Mr. Amnesia who won 200million gambling during the Financial Crisis. Us commoners have to get by and find meaning with other things
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Sad you can't understand as a NEET. @moredatesmorerapes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 85270, Sub0, twojei and 9 others
Imagine being a jobless NEET and making fun of a dude finding purpose in life

You may find it trivial yes. Not everyone can be Mr. Amnesia who won 200million gambling during the Financial Crisis. Us commoners have to get by and find meaning with other things
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Sad you can't understand as a NEET. @moredatesmorerapes
I earn 1000x more than the cuck in that pic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, Lalala, Sprinkles and 5 others
some people are too autistic to even be affected by blackpill
which is ideal honestly.

I remember being deeply fascinated by certain videogames I played. Nothing outside of that game would even matter to me whatsoever.
I would go to school and get bullied relentlessly, yet not give a single fuck cuz I only cared about some videogame.

Same likely goes for other hobbies/interests.

I was also extremely fascinated by physics and everything that had to do with it. I would always come up with interesting facts of life and the background physics that lead to it.

I would also carry trinkets with me most of the time. Something as simple as a prism to show to people and remind myself of the beauty of nature.
thumb_720_450_dreamstime_m_41249358.jpg

normies look at a prism and get bored within 3 seconds. 'oh light turns into a rainbow, who cares'
while I am fascinated by it and how nature works and the implications for life and future technology.

Coping with some autistic hobby/interest mogs hard tbh. I've lost this ability and I would wish to get it back.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, twojei, trueceI and 6 others
He's probably spoken to more JB in a month of that job than I have in the past decade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Matthias8272, MoggerGaston and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Sub0, twojei and 4 others
Don't laugh at him jealous incels, you see future stacy slayer in making

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, psychomandible and ReadBooksEveryday
My current wage-slave job is the absolute worst. It pays well, but the job itself is atrocious. Luckily I only work 12 hours/week and with this high wage I can sustain myself.

I am left with the dilemma of getting a 'better job' but having to work 16 hours/week for the same income, or staying here.
Working at library/book-store honestly sounds chill asf compared to the fucked job I am currently doing.

I work in the luxury service sector but a lot of my customers, despite having a lot of money, are always fucking angry and stressed.
Me, being the 'face of the company', has to face all their anger and disappointment cuz they are unhappy with some product they bought or some shit. Generally it's not even the company's fault but their own retardation.

But most importantly: It's never my fault, yet I get to face their stress.

I feel like a fucking wagecuck slave. Having to deal with angry customers, none of it being because of me.

my supervisors telling me 'customer is king' type shit, jfl.

I want to punch these customers in the fucking face, fucking cunts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, fogdart, twojei and 1 other person
I get a bit of joy when I deal with some retarded customer wasting thousands of euros on some shit cuz he is a retard.
He bought something at our store which didn't even fit in his living room cuz he's too retarded to even measure the room properly and now he gets mad at me cuz everything has to be changed/replaced/cancelled. And I am the guy having to tell him it's going to cost him thousands.

Makes me smile internally knowing that this fucktard lost thousands of euros and getting mad at me when he should be killing himself instead.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
My current wage-slave job is the absolute worst. It pays well, but the job itself is atrocious. Luckily I only work 12 hours/week and with this high wage I can sustain myself.

I am left with the dilemma of getting a 'better job' but having to work 16 hours/week for the same income, or staying here.
Working at library/book-store honestly sounds chill asf compared to the fucked job I am currently doing.

I work in the luxury service sector but a lot of my customers, despite having a lot of money, are always fucking angry and stressed.
Me, being the 'face of the company', has to face all their anger and disappointment cuz they are unhappy with some product they bought or some shit. Generally it's not even the company's fault but their own retardation.

But most importantly: It's never my fault, yet I get to face their stress.

I feel like a fucking wagecuck slave. Having to deal with angry customers, none of it being because of me.

my supervisors telling me 'customer is king' type shit, jfl.

I want to punch these customers in the fucking face, fucking cunts.
You need to just get a high paying remote job

I do such little work and just chill all day, yet I can go on vacation whenever I want while still saving more than most of this poverty country

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Who cares if he’s happy he mogs us stop coping

so funny an ugly man
hahaha
grow up nigga you are pushing 30 man

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Bro’s gotta be 4’10

You need to just get a high paying remote job

I do such little work and just chill all day, yet I can go on vacation whenever I want while still saving more than most of this poverty country
How many days a week are you there in person?

which is ideal honestly.

I remember being deeply fascinated by certain videogames I played. Nothing outside of that game would even matter to me whatsoever.
I would go to school and get bullied relentlessly, yet not give a single fuck cuz I only cared about some videogame.

Same likely goes for other hobbies/interests.

I was also extremely fascinated by physics and everything that had to do with it. I would always come up with interesting facts of life and the background physics that lead to it.

I would also carry trinkets with me most of the time. Something as simple as a prism to show to people and remind myself of the beauty of nature.
thumb_720_450_dreamstime_m_41249358.jpg

normies look at a prism and get bored within 3 seconds. 'oh light turns into a rainbow, who cares'
while I am fascinated by it and how nature works and the implications for life and future technology.

Coping with some autistic hobby/interest mogs hard tbh. I've lost this ability and I would wish to get it back.
acceptance and stop caring really is all

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston