If you making money online, does massive pajeetization of Internet started in 2016 badly affect your income?

Nesstor

Nesstor

Iron
Back In 2015 i very rarelly noticed indian crap on youtube when i searched english stuff. But now its almost everywhere, low quality and useless clickbaiting videos, shitty accents, spam etc, and also small amount of "normal" guys. Its all competition and these pajeets are not only on Youtube. And pajeets really needs money, unlike of muricans/1rd worlders who can just chill on welfare/neet and do onlinemoneymaking as side income, so pajeets work a lot harder. So did your income fall or did you even lose the opportunity to earn money because of that?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23554
why do they always speak half english half that weird language

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fosoba, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, forevergymcelling and 2 others
why do they always speak half english half that weird language

Europeans are super high status in India I'm of the opinion that you can probably be a truecel and still slay there from the vids i've seen

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, FemaleGazeMaxxer and Deleted member 23554
No because I don’t do freelancing JFL if you haven’t take the opportunity of having Indians do work for you for cheap

what kind of avi is that, OP
really

In the past 5-7 years India has gotten access to cheap internet. This is why every youtube video has tons of comments from "pradeep ranjesh" etc. I really wish India restricted access to the poorfags and only gave it to their rich people. Indians have flooded all corners of the internet and they are cringe incarnate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back