If you manage to attract fit tall girls you have insanely high value

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
They are the hardest to attract, Tall women let's say 5' 8" would only date men taller than them preferablly 6' 1"+ and if you are not tall you need to compensate which shows your value, Fit girls mostly go to the gym to attract men which not suprisingly they do to attract more attractive men becouse they could have attracted worse men when they weren't fit so basically they have super high standards, And not to mention the physical standards if you aren't very mascular she doesn't see you as a boyfriend material, Combining this traits you get the women with the highest standards esspacially if they are blonde

• +1
Reactions: Orc
I want a kind of muscular hot girl with big boobs to dominate me

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
This has happened enough times that I can count on one hand jfl over

6ft+ foids date midgets

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 23778 and MagaPutinism
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
  • +1
Most men dont like tall women . If yoy get a thick women then you are high value

• +1
Cope they’re all fucking low class hood BBCs

• +1
Fit girls mostly go to the gym to attract men
lol this is true every woman at the gym is either squatting 40kg (it's always 40kg never more) or doing meme instragram booty shit

if you aren't very mascular she doesn't see you as a boyfriend material, Combining this traits you get the women with the highest standards esspacially if they are blonde
Canadian Lol GIF

They are the hardest to attract, Tall women let's say 5' 8" would only date men taller than them preferablly 6' 1"+ and if you are not tall you need to compensate which shows your value, Fit girls mostly go to the gym to attract men which not suprisingly they do to attract more attractive men becouse they could have attracted worse men when they weren't fit so basically they have super high standards, And not to mention the physical standards if you aren't very mascular she doesn't see you as a boyfriend material, Combining this traits you get the women with the highest standards esspacially if they are blonde
This post is literally me, since am dating a 5'8 hottie.. while being 5'5

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism