If you match with cute girls online in 2020 your at least Chadlite

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Avg girls and some cute girls = Chadlite looks at least in 2020 anything below gets nothing or the lowest of the low.

to get stacylite you need to be chad sadly because of hypergamy and gigachad for standard Stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
and gigastacy?

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, HighIQcel, Deleted member 5746 and 6 others
Oh yesss, mmmmmmmm, YES YES, STROKE MY EGO MORE.

But tbh, anyone can get matches with average/cute girls if they don't give off a aspie vibe on tinder and have at least a good physique to show off...

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy
True.... I get decent matches in London but since moving back to small town most of my matches have been subhuman. I get personally offended that these foids match with me. Only a few decent matches over 2 months.

Also I'm sure tinder and esp bumble hide your profile to some extent unless you pay as a guy.....

That's why i recommend cold approach. Instant boost due to chad behaviour as long as you're you're normie tier or above.

Feels good if true. Any examples of chadlites vs. chads?

Oh yesss, mmmmmmmm, YES YES, STROKE MY EGO MORE.

But tbh, anyone can get matches with average/cute girls if they don't give off a aspie vibe on tinder and have at least a good physique to show off...

Obviously we don't have exact figures to throw around to satisfy the autist in me, but I wish there was a way to see just how much a body improves match and lay rate

P in v or cope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 3573, Linoob and 1 other person
I match with cuties tbh but only after i upload new pics. Algorithm has fucked me

i'm 4.5PSL and get matches with cute girls

Some cute matches don't mean much man. It's how responsive they are that matters more. They flake even on chads so the closer and quicker you get to actually having the date and fucking, the hotter you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and farlg