• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Schönling, CopeIsReal and 26 others
You will never make money, truly

You lack the ambition and iq and want a handout, u will be a wageslave
Fortune favors the bold and shrewd

• +1
Reactions: Kade
I disagree. There might be some very capable people here with limiting cirucumstances or little ideas. Stupid people can make money too

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and IndianJock
tbh i just want a dopamine and no procrastination guide tbh

You don’t have to be gl to be a successful businessman but ok

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Kade and intovoid
3footpaki and asking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, hairyballscel, Deleted member 5683 and 1 other person
Not big money, but you can make a little. But to make poper money, you have to start a business. I don't have much advice, but remember one thing: Customer is not king, the customer is a fucking retard. When you accept that, you have a chance to get big.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
Not big money, but you can make a little. But to make poper money, you have to start a business. I don't have much advice, but remember one thing: Customer is not king, the customer is a fucking retard. When you accept that, you have a chance to get big.
hmmmm, that mentality catches up with you and you go out of buisness

hmmmm, that mentality catches up with you and you go out of buisness
Yes, Apple will soon go out of business sadly.

You do realise, I'm not being literal? It's a slight exaggeration, I just mean to say that the customer doesn't know shit, they just buy what others buy. Why is Apple still popular, even though they give shit specs? Brand. You need to build a brand. Focus on the product, but only because that's part of your brand.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you found this incel website

you probably won't succeed in life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 649, TsarTsar444, Inscol and 2 others
Yes, Apple will soon go out of business sadly.

You do realise, I'm not being literal? It's a slight exaggeration, I just mean to say that the customer doesn't know shit, they just buy what others buy. Why is Apple still popular, even though they give shit specs? Brand. You need to build a brand. Focus on the product, but only because that's part of your brand.
Why would you use Apple of all companies, as an example. Everything they put out is top quality WITH the consumers best interest.

I fell for the specs meme, had top spec windows and android...

now I have mid spec Mac from early 2010s and an old iPhone from 2015... Much better. I’m not a gamer btw.

Apple’s product lineup is small and high quality.

phone companies support with updates for two years... Apple support as long as the hardware can keep up. So far, iPhones from 2014 get updates (and run 100% smooth) 6 years vs 2 years

worst example.

the reason they are the worlds richest company is because they put out only top quality at higher prices, everyone knows you can buy Apple and get good stuff almost every time. That is their business model.

idc think what you want Apple don’t need your money or my recommendation
Apple also have the best privacy policies

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Why would you use Apple of all companies, as an example. Everything they put out is top quality WITH the consumers best interest.

I fell for the specs meme, had top spec windows and android...

now I have mid spec Mac from early 2010s and an old iPhone from 2015... Much better. I’m not a gamer btw.

Apple’s product lineup is small and high quality.

phone companies support with updates for two years... Apple support as long as the hardware can keep up. So far, iPhones from 2014 get updates (and run 100% smooth) 6 years vs 2 years

worst example.

the reason they are the worlds richest company is because they put out only top quality at higher prices, everyone knows you can buy Apple and get good stuff almost every time. That is their business model.

idc think what you want Apple don’t need your money or my recommendation
Apple also have the best privacy policies
Top quality

Shit specs

Choose one. You're likely a casual user who doesn't really need to do anything demanding, and Apple is perfect for that. Anyone professional needs a good Windows.

Do you see how you are sucking off Apple? Probably not, because customers are fucking retards.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Anyone professional needs a good Windows.
And what is a “professional”? Everyone from programmers to high street bankers use iPhones and macs.

• +1
And what is a “professional”? Everyone from programmers to high street bankers use iPhones and macs.
Cope my dad is high tier programmer, when he's allowed to use his Laptop he uses a fulled speced out Alienware Area 51m.

It runs Metro Exodus on FHD at 120 frames, if you fuck around with the settings a little it can run it at 1440 and almost 120 frames. I don't know why you say "high street" bankers use Apple. Yes, the stupid fuckers who go for aesthetics buy Apple. It's basically lookism for laptops.

Cope my dad is high tier programmer, when he's allowed to use his Laptop he uses a fulled speced out Alienware Area 51m.

It runs Metro Exodus on FHD at 120 frames, if you fuck around with the settings a little it can run it at 1440 and almost 120 frames. I don't know why you say "high street" bankers use Apple. Yes, the stupid fuckers who go for aesthetics buy Apple. It's basically lookism for laptops.
Your dad is an Eugene

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Inscol, Patient A and 1 other person
It runs Metro Exodus on FHD at 120 frames, if you fuck around with the settings a little it can run it at 1440 and almost 120 frames
Who the fuck cares?

• +1
Your dad is an Eugene
JFL ok faggot, my dad is 50+ and Indian, it's just since unlike an autist like you who knows fuck all, he actually knows how computers works. Maybe when you're making 500k+ a year, then talk about buying a good laptop, alright little boy?
Who the fuck cares?
Your mum was happy to listen to it while I hit her from the back

• Love it
JFL ok faggot, my dad is 50+ and Indian, it's just since unlike an autist like you who knows fuck all, he actually knows how computers works. Maybe when you're making 500k+ a year, then talk about buying a good laptop, alright little boy?

Your mum was happy to listen to it while I hit her from the back
Respecc 🇮🇳 😎
I’ve got a 3k MSI laptop, I plan on selling it and buying a MacBook

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 1560
Top quality

Shit specs

Choose one. You're likely a casual user who doesn't really need to do anything demanding, and Apple is perfect for that. Anyone professional needs a good Windows.

Do you see how you are sucking off Apple? Probably not, because customers are fucking retards.
Apple just released the iPhone SE with the worlds most powerful mobile phone processing chip (A13) for $399

You have just lost the entire argument son.

don’t be a dick about it, nothing wrong with being wrong, Even if you just say maybe.
I’ve got a 3k MSI laptop, I plan on selling it and buying a MacBook
You won’t regret it, just make sure you get a MacBook with the new keyboard. (The newest MacBook) and buy your own SSD and RAM to save some money.

I’m trying to sell my i7 laptop so that I can get a MacBook too. (For airplane travel and use in the car mostly tbh, I will probably just get an old one and put an ssd in) I can’t stand windows anymore. It’s missing so much, everything’s in the wrong places, and things constantly don’t work (WiFi is a nightmare). +lots more I cba. Been using windows since I was 6 years old, built 2 PCs. Got a Mac at 21. Want minimum involvement with windows. Say no more.
Windows is best if you are a gamer or unable to learn macOS.

Last edited:
  • +1
Apple just released the iPhone SE with the worlds most powerful mobile phone processing chip (A13) for $399

You have just lost the entire argument son.

don’t be a dick about it, nothing wrong with being wrong, Even if you just say maybe.

You won’t regret it, just make sure you get a MacBook with the new keyboard. (The newest MacBook) and buy your own SSD and RAM to save some money.

I’m trying to sell my i7 laptop so that I can get a MacBook too. (For airplane travel and use in the car mostly tbh, I will probably just get an old one and put an ssd in) I can’t stand windows anymore. It’s missing so much, everything’s in the wrong places, and things constantly don’t work (WiFi is a nightmare). +lots more I cba. Been using windows since I was 6 years old, built 2 PCs. Got a Mac at 21. Want minimum involvement with windows. Say no more.

Windows is best if you are a gamer or unable to learn macOS.
Ah choo!

Oh don't worry, it's not Corona, I'm just allergic to bullshit. You think A13 is the best chip? It is GIGAMOGGED by SnapDragon 865 JFL. On multi core score, which is when it's at full capacity, Snapdragon 865 mogs A13. Your article uses the sngle core scores. And anyways I was talking about laptops. I use laptops for gaming and 3D graphing and some phyisics stuff, so obv Windows is better.

Iq and knowledge

You're right. I'm a wageslave and oh God the boomer Co workers are getting on my nerves with their low IQ gossip talking and talking about how I'm not hard working while I do all the tasks they give me.

The only real option for most people is just getting 2 jobs and living with your parents. not paying for the rent saves the much money.
you guys have to start first and get your shit together

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
kys reincarnate as rich white kid = profit

Just be a human guinea pig like me theory
I just LDAR in my bed all day long for thousands of dollars boyo

Attachments

• 20200524_111057.jpg
    20200524_111057.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 8
Ah choo!

Oh don't worry, it's not Corona, I'm just allergic to bullshit. You think A13 is the best chip? It is GIGAMOGGED by SnapDragon 865 JFL. On multi core score, which is when it's at full capacity, Snapdragon 865 mogs A13. Your article uses the sngle core scores.
You basically just ignored the fact of how cheap the Apple phone was compared to anything else. I’m done with this.

Ah choo!

I use laptops for gaming and 3D graphing and some phyisics stuff, so obv Windows is better.
if you are a PC gamer/do physics stuff, then I can imagine that booting up in windows for that would make sense cos directX

Mac isn’t for the gamer.
you have to shell out more money to game on Mac.

Please don’t mention gaming, I gave that win to windows in one of my first replies to you.

also you can’t dual boot in windows

@sillynigga69

lazy people can be some of the best at making money because they find the easiest way to make money, and most people trying to find a short cut are probably lazy, myself included

You will never make money, truly

You lack the ambition and iq and want a handout, u will be a wageslave
kinda true ye pretty much ye

Shit thread from a shit user

Shit thread from a shit user
at 16 i was smoking at the beach after homecoming with my friends and u are rotting on incel forum

gg but ovah

at 16 i was smoking at the beach after homecoming with my friends and u are rotting on incel forum

gg but ovah
at 14 i was smoking weed in a forest while getting a blowie, over for u paki life mogged

im not rotting on here at all. I've set my limit to 30m a day, and the rest of the time i spend playing games with my boys, studying or talking to girls on snap or ft

at 14 i was smoking weed in a forest while getting a blowie, over for u paki life mogged

im not rotting on here at all. I've set my limit to 30m a day, and the rest of the time i spend playing games with my boys, studying or talking to girls on snap or ft
Time online 23d 21h 45m

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin