If you need to wait to have sex, it's over.

True Paragon

True Paragon

Iron
Around a year ago was the first time a woman refused to kiss me. We were both gamers and hardcore anime fans, and since our first date had gone splendidly I asked her out again to a bowling alley. After playing a game with her, we settled down on a couch in the lounge, and I leaned in to kiss her. But before I could do so, she blocked my face with her hand and said, "we're not there yet."

Pretty brutal, right? But it doesn't end there. Shortly after, she told me a story about how she hooked up with some guy at a bar a few years ago. Just think about that for a second. She wouldn't even kiss me on our second date despite everything we had in common and the great conversations we had, but gleefully let some stranger clap her cheeks after chatting with him for a bit.

This Tuesday was the second time a woman refused to kiss me. I had scheduled a Netflix-watching session with her that night, but when I arrived she noticed I had a cough. I reminded her that I recently had Covid, but explained that 11 days had passed since I first exhibited symptoms and that I wasn't contagious anymore. I showed her several articles that made it clear I wasn't infectious, but she didn't care. She refused to kiss me or remove any of her clothes while we made out (if you can even call it that). She might have consented to sex during our second meetup, but I didn't wait to find out. I left and have no desire to return.

Women are experts at gaslighting men into believing that their sexual failures aren't due to their appearance. But we all know that's not true. Chad can fuck whenever he wants. He just downloads a dating app, asks for sex, and gets it immediately afterwards. If a woman tells you, "I don't do hookups," or "I'd like to get to know you better first," or "I was sexually assaulted in the past, so I'd like to take things slow," it's because you aren't attractive enough. Any woman who tells you otherwise is either lying or lacks the self-awareness to realize that all her dating/hookup rules go out the window when Chad enters the picture.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, Sprinkles and 7 others
sounds like girls think of you more as "bf" material :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, True Paragon and 1 other person
Every girl has her own boundaries please respect that

• Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Brutal but it's true, whores are whores and they don't deserve our time and money. She doesn't find you sexually attractive, probably the Chad didn't know shit about anime. It is what it is, if the attractive guy invites her to a bar she knows what's happening next.

You have to learn the ugly truth about women, foids have different men for different purposes and they don't mind lossing them.

Foids don't have feelings for men, they only have feelings to lose a HVM.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
sounds like girls think of you more as "bf" material :feelscry:
Not even, lol. The vast majority of women don't want to date me.
Every girl has her own boundaries please respect that
No :rage:
Brutal but it's true, whores are whores and they don't deserve our time and money. She doesn't find you sexually attractive, probably the Chad didn't know shit about anime. It is what it is
Yes, it's unfortunately true. I wish men would wake the fuck up and realize that women are like this, but that's never going to happen. Things are just going to get worse as feminism continues rotting the minds of more and more people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, Tyler x Durden and 2 others
How ugly are you?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Ascending2Tyrone, Tyler x Durden and 2 others
btw how old was she?
She was in her early 20s when she hooked up with the guy, and 27 when she dated me. She was definitely a stacy/stacylite in her prime, but by the time I dated her she had some noticeable nasolabial folds. She was still cute though (she gave me a redhead fetish, lol). She may have been out of my league, honestly.
How ugly are you?
You don't have to be ugly for women to reject you, lol. I'm roughly a 6/10. Maybe a bit higher or lower, idk.

textbook blackpill