If you never fought your bully, you deserve death.

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
If you have been bullied before and never done anything about it and just let it happen then you deserve death and are an extreme beta.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2581, Arkantos and 1 other person
What if 5'6 90lb manlet gets bullied by 6'5 300lb ogre gorilla?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Butthurt Dweller, Arkantos and 1 other person
I've beaten up like 2

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and ChoSeungHui
What if 5'6 90lb manlet gets bullied by 6'5 300lb ogre gorilla?

4e061e215df50be86ffba94f8b8ca479

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Arkantos and ChoSeungHui
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, TheMewingBBC and SayNoToRotting
Fighting is pointless you will only be targeted more.

The solution is ER

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Back in 7th grade I stood up to my bully. He was sitting behind me in English class and the teacher left the room for some reason. Idk how it got brought up but he said “why doesn’t your mom pack you more lunch? You’re almost anorexic.”

So I turned already and said “At least I have a mom to make me lunch.” Everyone in the grade knew he mom died while giving birth to him.

He got so fucking mad and he somehow ended up in the back of the class “fighting” and he tried to kick me and I caught his leg and pushed him.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 3299
Back in 7th grade I stood up to my bully. He was sitting behind me in English class and the teacher left the room for some reason. Idk how it got brought up but he said “why doesn’t your mom pack you more lunch? You’re almost anorexic.”

So I turned already and said “At least I have a mom to make me lunch.” Everyone in the grade knew he mom died while giving birth to him.

He got so fucking mad and he somehow ended up in the back of the class “fighting” and he tried to kick me and I caught his leg and pushed him.
fucked up but based

fucked up but based
He honestly deserved. He’d pick on me and only me all during middle school for no reason (I was new to that school as well). He heard he roped too jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Was never bullied, but there was this cunt who was constantly disrespecting me in the worst ways possible. I sperged out, sucker punching his face at 15,000 punches per minute like once or twice and he calmed down. Nobody messed with me when I lived in EE where fighting is acceptable because they knew I'd break their face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2846
Beating up your bully is beautiful, insane days length dopamine rush and mass respect to be garnered.

like prettyboymaxing I was also in 7th grade. this Mexican dude used to go around teabagging motherfuckers. He kept attempting to teabag me and successfully did so one day in front of my oneitis during PE and they laughed. Prior to that he constantly insult me and makes fun of my African heritage.
But embarrassing me was the last straw. I challenge him to fight me after school, we lived in the same neighborhood. After school my boldness kinda died down and I was scared to throw the first hit, but he started pushing.

One guy came up, grab my hand and punch him and the Mexican dude one choke me. That’s when a insane amount of adrenaline kick in, next thing I know I was over him punching his head over and over. He manage to get up and tried to slam me but I counter it again, had him pinned to a wall and started to repeatedly uppercut him. Every kid in the neighborhood was there, even high schoolers, recording me beating his ass. The fight broke up when a man came out to end it.

Overnight I became local legend among the preteens and teenagers. Videos spread across my school of me beating his ass. I had a strong dopamine supply for months

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
He honestly deserved. He’d pick on me and only me all during middle school for no reason (I was new to that school as well). He heard he roped too jfl
high tee

I was never bullied but I got in a fight with this dude who was roasting me and wouldn’t stfu

I had a argument with my mom and was in bad mood during class so I wasn’t talking to anyone that day. I’m tall and I had a slight growth spurt and it caused my pants to flood and show my ankles.

This dude I was usually chill with keep on roasting me, I asked him to stop he wouldn’t stop so I then just said yo stfu bro, he said to me who tf you telling to stfu and I said YOU

We ended up fighting each other right after that and I threw him on the ground and was about to ground and pound him but the campus security guard came up from behind me and handcuffed me and him ended up getting suspended for 2 weeks

What’s funny me and that dude ended up becoming close friends

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 3299