If you never had an STD, you are an incel

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
I overheard a group of normies discussing about their sex life and relationships. Then the topic of STDs came up and they all happen to have had an STD before, some not once but a couple of times with different types of diseases. What really apalled me was that they were speaking so nonchalantly like its a normal thing. This means that normies are slaying and with multiple people and even raw dogging it. Either that or they are capping hard for group approval. However the most disgusting thing was that they were all obese subhumans and to imagine them fucking is what made me leave the scene immediately.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Beetlejuice, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
Aids ridden cope :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, .👽., 5'8manlet and 4 others
Were they obese men speaking of that??
Or obese women

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Beetlejuice, 5'8manlet and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 10987, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
Were they obese men speaking of that??
Or obese women
probably normie men who fucked obese women with humongous notch counts. remember juggernaut law

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, .👽., MostGLSlayer and 4 others
@Amnesia is incel according to OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Amnesia and SkinjobCatastrophe
According to most estimates I have seen, in america more than 50% of the sexually active population has or has had an std or sti, the percentage is usually closer to 70% for women I think because they contract them more easily and pretty much all women are sexually active but less than 50% of men are. Its over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Amnesia, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
i think those that u describe are actually HTN looking. In the eyes of you or many psl members they are normie looking but if they are actually having sex active life it def means that women find something attractive with them that many real normie guys dislike about them. If anything the case is real normies are desperate af.

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and MostGLSlayer
According to most estimates I have seen, in america more than 50% of the sexually active population has or has had an std or sti, the percentage is usually closer to 70% for women I think because they contract them more easily and pretty much all women are sexually active but less than 50% of men are. Its over
Fuck that, Ion believe it

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
@Amnesia is incel according to OP

Yup guess so cause I have never had one and been tested many times. My 150+ slays condomless and 3 and 4 sums and multiple partners within a 24 hour period all dont count, total virgin here

But for real as a straight man its actually hard to get STDs if ur immune system isnt shit. Always pee after sex to clear our ur pee hole and keep some hand sanitizer to lather in ur cock after sex if u dont have immediate access to a sink and water where u can just do a quick soap rinse

Women get them so easy cause they have a giant gaping hole that can absorb disease into their bloodstream and cause many shave their pussy which they might cut themselves a little and expose themselves to anything getting into their bloodstream that way as well. There's just so many avenues for them to get something than a man.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14312 and 3 others
i think those that u describe are actually HTN looking. In the eyes of you or many psl members they are normie looking but if they are actually having sex active life it def means that women find something attractive with them that many real normie guys dislike about them. If anything the case is real normies are desperate af.
Nocap they were subhumans, normie at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Maybe slaying other obese uggos, just have 0 standards and judge solely on personality theory

it is what it is