Reactions: albe.ORG, HitAndRun, WeiWei and 8 others
ideally you should marry a woman who is 15-20 years younger than you

nigger wants to marry an 8yo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, albe.ORG, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
It’s over !
I got married at 31. A person raised in this era in the West is generally too confused to marry in their 20's. The relationship will go to shit. I spent my 20's sowing oats and unlearning all the conditioning I'd been brought up to believe in.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, FacialStructure404, jué and 2 others
25 is too young, 35 and still not married yes it's loser territory but before 30 who wants to stay with a foid and makes her kids that's fucking boring

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, HitAndRun and autistic_tendencies
I got married at 31. A person raised in this era in the West is generally too confused to marry in their 20's. The relationship will go to shit. I spent my 20's sowing oats and unlearning all the conditioning I'd been brought up to believe in.
Cope just be a humble Christian couple

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
25 is too young, 35 and still not married yes it's loser territory but before 30 who wants to stay with a foid and makes her kids that's fucking boring
The older you get the harder it is to find someone , older women have more baggage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, thereallegend, AlexBrown84 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and 1 other person
yeah it's true but i don't want kids before 30
Wisdom is needed to raise kids. Especially these days. Not money or stability, but wisdom. Society will be your main adversary. At every turn society will be trying to condition your kids to be losers. And conservative society is the worst. It's more insidious than left wing tranny loving lgbt feminists. Conservatives espouse wholesomeness but the lot of them are cowards. You really gotta develop eyes to see it with them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, FacialStructure404 and autistic_tendencies
Everyone I know who married earlier try to compensate and aren't happy

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
*If you’re married at 25 you’re a loser

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Rea
Wisdom is needed to raise kids. Especially these days. Not money or stability, but wisdom. Society will be your main adversary. At every turn society will be trying to condition your kids to be losers. And conservative society is the worst. It's more insidious than left wing tranny loving lgbt feminists. Conservatives espouse wholesomeness but the lot of them are cowards. You really gotta develop eyes to see it with them.
ok you convinced me i won't get kids fuck that

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
They ain’t cowards they just know what’s good for them

Stop doing what FOIDS want, men

7:39 foids are not doing anything to be how WE like them to be, we are simping for used holes. Modern women are only focused on their careers, they give a shit if you approach them. Gender roles are over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
ok you convinced me i won't get kids fuck that
Just raise them to not care about anyone's approval or scorn and it'll be fine really.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Just raise them to not care about anyone's approval or scorn and it'll be fine really.
I see, but that doesn't change the fact that i don't want kids before 30 they are a fucking waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
They ain’t cowards they just know what’s good for them
They're cowards. Samuel Adams and Patrick Henry weren't cowards. They were screaming "Give me liberty or give me death!" at the top of their lungs, while "patriots" of today are pretending to be vaccinated with fake cards and allowing their political opponents to shame them into silence on every issue at the threat of losing their jobs.

I see, but that doesn't change the fact that i don't want kids before 30 they are a fucking waste of time
I had mine at 33. That was about the right age. 3 years of marriage to get used to living together before the kid came along.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
They're cowards. Samuel Adams and Patrick Henry weren't cowards. They were screaming "Give me liberty or give me death!" at the top of their lungs, while "patriots" of today are pretending to be vaccinated with fake cards and allowing their political opponents to shame them into silence on every issue at the threat of losing their jobs.
What patriotic endeavors do you engage in professionally that puts your job at risk?

Just wondering because it sounds like you're speaking down as if you do that yourself

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What patriotic endeavors do you engage in professionally that puts your job at risk?

Just wondering because it sounds like you're speaking down as if you do that yourself
Patriotism is fucking cringe
Every nation is just a economic zone

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
if youre not 6'2+ by 2024 its over (serious)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, autistic_tendencies and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
is marriage expensive tho?

Poorcel problems
poor and still mog you?

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

If it smacks of bitter personal resentment then it's true. My father is the one I'm describing.

I loudly speak my mind at work in front of everyone. Particularly against feminism. Last Tuesday for instance I argued with my manager about women preaching. I also sternly told her in front of another female manager that a woman has no business leaving her husband for any reason. I could go on and on.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and autistic_tendencies
I also sternly told her in front of another female manager that a woman has no business leaving her husband for any reason.
Well that isn't even sensible but glad you put your money where your mouth is

• +1
and usually it's by 26/27 the foids want to marry an agematched man.

• +1
yeah it's true but i don't want kids before 30
who ruins their life at the best moment lmao
see below
and usually it's by 26/27 the foids want to marry an agematched man.

but muh men peak at 30 broo just focus on your studies and your career brooo ignore gurls brooo

ideally you should marry a woman who is 15-20 years younger than you

nigger wants to marry an 8yo
Ideally you shouldnt legally marry, unless ur a cuck

• +1
Reactions: watah and AlexBrown84
You can marry a Foid who is 27 when you're 35 bhai
the thing is, the foid who is 27 wants a 27 year old man and refuses to date older men.

• +1
the thing is, the foid who is 27 wants a 27 year old man and refuses to date older men.
not necessarily, ask your parents how old they are apart and you'll see

not necessarily, ask your parents how old they are apart and you'll see
my dad is younger than my mum.

Nah you should be running Peter Pan game into your thirties

scale

Men peak at 35 and that is the prime age to be slaying teenage girls.
c2d8d687678fc1e2d7d9321a86cd3903.jpg

@New Poster @the BULL

Last edited:
COPE

sometimes living life as bachelor is the way

unless you find the one

Getting married in this day and age is basically signing up to be a cuck and lose everything you own, shit thread nigg3r. die.

• +1
The older you get the harder it is to find someone , older women have more baggage
this is why i will go run leo dicaprio game in third world shitholes like philippines and find a 16 year old wife despite me being 40

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and thereallegend