If you plan on doing witchcraft on someone beware of the consequences

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

broken beyond repair
No amount of protection Will save you when the time comes things Will start going bad in your Life..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman, lastamericanvirgin, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Xbox One GIF by Xbox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Esteban1997
You fucking idiot there’s no such thing

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, lastamericanvirgin and Esteban1997
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and lastamericanvirgin
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and N1666
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, lastamericanvirgin and N1666
It’s literally basic occult knowledge. If you fuck with imbalanced energies/entities, there will always be an equal and opposite reaction because everything in the universe wants to reach a state of equilibrium. Nobody ever truly gets away with it.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Esteban1997
You arent white u cant do it if you wanted to
Witchcraft is huge in Africa and the Caribbean. they did something similar to the salem witch trials in Ghana I think

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, N1666, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
Witchcraft is huge in Africa and the Caribbean. they did something similar to the salem witch trials in Ghana I think
Arficans are low IQ their “Witchcraft” is just the slaughtering and raping women and children because they accuse them of having evil spirits. There are no gods in african tribes only conspiracy of witches or spirits

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
It’s literally basic occult knowledge. If you fuck with imbalanced energies/entities, there will always be an equal and opposite reaction because everything in the universe wants to reach a state of equilibrium. Nobody ever truly gets away with it.
Thats one of the main reason i dont practice It because what you did Will backfire on you 100%

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and AutisticGymcel
Arficans are low IQ their “Witchcraft” is just the slaughtering and raping women and children because they accuse them of having evil spirits. There are no gods in african tribes only conspiracy of witches or spirits
High level black magic is real tho. Freemasons and Kabbalistic Jews run the world. They barter their eternal soul for material wealth and power.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and slavicpsycho
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, N1666 and Esteban1997
High level black magic is real tho. Freemasons and Kabbalistic Jews run the world. They barter their eternal soul for material wealth and power.
Yeah its in the torah

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Yeah its in the torah
It’s in the Talmud. The Torah is the same as the Old Testament. Before Jews went insane. Talmud came later after Christianity. That’s when Jews started to go full schizo elitist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, slavicpsycho and Esteban1997
i visited a voodoo center in my country and i saw them making straw dolls move on their own :horror:

• Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho