If you retards know your falios, Why the fuck are you still here in here???

D

Deleted member 48681

Bronze
One thing I dont get is why people are still here after knowing their falios

I mean the site has helped identify ur falios and now you know what to fix

So why the fuck are you still here rotting???

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 40471 and Fiqh
its an interesting site

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, Sixdaysinfallujah66, schizo echochamber and 5 others

why are you fat and not losing weight?

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
why are you fat and not losing weight?
I am its just fucking hard i was 287 at my peak and now 240 but my lowest was 218

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I am its just fucking hard i was 287 at my peak and now 240 but my lowest was 218
I think you're binge eating way to much. Lets say you eat 30 wendys nuggets a day and 5 McChickens, if you literally cut down to 2 McChickens and 10 nuggets it's still technically a calorie deficit. Or you can eat a salad.

I'm not even trying to be funny or make fun of your weight. Eat a salad. I'm being serious. It works.

I think you're binge eating way to much. Lets say you eat 30 wendys nuggets a day and 5 McChickens, if you literally cut down to 2 McChickens and 10 nuggets it's still technically a calorie deficit. Or you can eat a salad.
my nigga that post was made 6 hours ago and during those 6 hours i ate another 3000 calories

so i binge ate i think 8100 calories for today

I cant control myself how will i lose weight like i did man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and Fiqh
my nigga that post was made 6 hours ago and during those 6 hours i ate another 3000 calories

bro then go get a protein style burger or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48681

Leanmaxxing is the first thing you should do, and assess if it is necessary to go further. I don't have a single clue as to why you're still talking about how other people aren't doing anything if you can't lose weight. It's not difficult whatsoever and is the biggest and easiest looksmax on this entire website.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
Leanmaxxing is the first thing you should do, and assess if it is necessary to go further. I don't have a single clue as to why you're still talking about how other people aren't doing anything if you can't lose weight. It's not difficult whatsoever and is the biggest and easiest looksmax on this entire website.
Quick question if i eat 500 calories a day how long will it take for me to reach 180

For reference im 240 pounds and 6'0.5 tall

I dont know my maintenance

Quick question if i eat 500 calories a day how long will it take for me to reach 180

For reference im 240 pounds and 6'0.5 tall

I dont know my maintenance
500 calories a day is autistic and anorexic. Your maintenance is around 2,500 calories. Eat 1500 or less to lose 2 lbs a week, and you'll end up at 180 in half a year or so. You'll feel like shit, but this is assuming you follow a sedentary lifestyle currently. If you do heavy cardio even more frequently, you can greatly reduce this time frame. Consistency and patience is key here

Fruitmaxx to take place of the sweet shit you consume every day, and do not drink fruit juice(it's high sugar), or smoothies. Eat the entire fruit including the skin, with the exception of the peel of a banana, core of the apple, etc. Vegetable maxx to make you feel full and not have it be necessary to consume other foods. Watermaxx as well.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Fruitmaxx to take place of the sweet shit you consume every day, and do not drink fruit juice(it's high sugar), or smoothies. Eat the entire fruit including the skin, with the exception of the peel of a banana, core of the apple, etc. Vegetable maxx to make you feel full and not have it be necessary to consume other foods. Watermaxx as well.
thanks man I know if i can do it before i can do it again

You are the 2nd person to help me but this advise is a god send thanks

I’m bored

I like coming here for both motivation and cagefuel. Also surgery isn't cheap so I'll be dwelling here for awhile.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, normie_joe and schizo echochamber

To acquire knowledge on how to change our failos with the tools we have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and WanderingBurro
I like coming here for both motivation and cagefuel. Also surgery isn't cheap so I'll be dwelling here for awhile.

Good, you will stay in the bucket my fellow crab.

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro

bored + want to learn

nigga how i'm supposed to fix nct and narrow jaw :feelswhy:

There's no more hope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 40471