• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile, mulattomaxxer, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
No one earning $30k salary is saving that much

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 6128
You would have only 600k.
How do you cope?
Wooohoo being a boomer with money better have invested that money in an etf with 10% average gain yearly

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Whats the point of fucking saving money if ur going to invest it?

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Most people are financially retarded and blow all their money on designer clothing, food, drugs.
JFL if you aren't saving and investing 80% of what you have left after expenses, you're meant to be poor.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
This has to be a troll lol

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 12234
Most people are financially retarded and blow all their money on designer clothing, food, drugs.
JFL if you aren't saving and investing 80% of what you have left after expenses, you're meant to be poor.
seems high, personally I save and invest 50% of my take home pay, more like 40% cos 10% is not really invested, its put away for later spend (travel mainly).

i doubt many normies can put away 80%

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and FailedNormieManlet
seems high, personally I save and invest 50% of my take home pay, more like 40% cos 10% is not really invested, its put away for later spend (travel mainly).

i doubt many normies can put away 80%
Yeah I'm an outlier, parents raised me to feel guilty whenever I spent money lol.
I only have a few base expenses I update every few years. Like I build a PC/buy a new part, get new headphones, update wardrobe every few years and spend little in between. If you're going out a lot and hanging with friends I can see the expenses from food and drinks quickly adding up. Also I never travel. Being lonely is cheap.

Yeah I'm an outlier, parents raised me to feel guilty whenever I spent money lol.
I only have a few base expenses I update every few years. Like I build a PC/buy a new part, get new headphones, update wardrobe every few years and spend little in between. If you're going out a lot and hanging with friends I can see the expenses from food and drinks quickly adding up. Also I never travel. Being lonely is cheap.
isnt it hard living THAT frugally? I mean I get it.completely, cos my parents were same, but how do u enjoy yourself? like how do u date? how do u hookup with foids?

isnt it hard living THAT frugally? I mean I get it.completely, cos my parents were same, but how do u enjoy yourself? like how do u date? how do u hookup with foids?
I was living with my parents and commuting before I transferred to a better college. But when I was with them I played video games and saved almost everything, abused government PUA benefits and was making $950 a week for a long ass time without working. I hooked up through dating apps. Sometimes I just smoked a joint outside with them then we fucked at their place or mine, I don't do serious dates where we sit down and eat meals, at most just coffee or cheap takeout. And it was mostly just the same girl I was FWB with so the expectations were lower. So the costs are pretty low. My parents covered all the costs since I was living with them. I also bought crypto mostly LINK and FTM, I remember one trade where I bought like $600 of chainlink and sold for $1400 one time after waiting two weeks. Luckily I got out a month before the market crashed.

I built my PC setup for $1k and bought my monitor for $300 a few weeks before GPU prices skyrocketed. No need to make upgrades for a few years. My headphones were $200. In terms of wardrobe I did buy clothes I kinda exaggerated about that, like every few weeks I might go to the mall and find a few things I like but I didn't go all out. Also no subscriptions I just torrent/stream everything.
I didn't really have IRL friends to hang out with, my only friends were online and playing with them is free. My main social interaction was classic WoW raids and discord lmao.
I am retardedly conservative with money to the point I'm making my life less enjoyable though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I was living with my parents and commuting before I transferred to a better college. But when I was with them I played video games and saved almost everything, abused government PUA benefits and was making $950 a week for a long ass time without working. I hooked up through dating apps. Sometimes I just smoked a joint outside with them then we fucked at their place or mine, I don't do serious dates where we sit down and eat meals, at most just coffee or cheap takeout. And it was mostly just the same girl I was FWB with so the expectations were lower. So the costs are pretty low. My parents covered all the costs since I was living with them. I also bought crypto mostly LINK and FTM, I remember one trade where I bought like $600 of chainlink and sold for $1400 one time after waiting two weeks. Luckily I got out a month before the market crashed.

I built my PC setup for $1k and bought my monitor for $300 a few weeks before GPU prices skyrocketed. No need to make upgrades for a few years. My headphones were $200. In terms of wardrobe I did buy clothes I kinda exaggerated about that, like every few weeks I might go to the mall and find a few things I like but I didn't go all out. Also no subscriptions I just torrent/stream everything.
I didn't really have IRL friends to hang out with, my only friends were online and playing with them is free. My main social interaction was classic WoW raids and discord lmao.
I am retardedly conservative with money to the point I'm making my life less enjoyable though, so take it with a grain of salt.
Fair enough, I guess it helps you are a Chad so can get girls to just come over and fuck u, and keep the same girl as FWB which keeps costs low too.

I've generally always been conservative, and tried to save what I could, even when I earned very little, but now I stepped it up.

I just don't really see value in many things at all, and since being blackpilled and seeing all the normies in bars, clubs, restaurants wearing tight clothes and make up and looking down on me, I just think what's the point, hence never do it.

I’m going to die in the Mongolian plains with my 2 horses @Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
You would have only 600k.
How do you cope?
Or if you invested it at 3% which is extremely safe, you would have 1.4 million.

If you started investing in 1970sat put your money in index funds you’d have 3.5 million

Explain where im wrong then
most people want to spend money to get utility, otherwise your life is comparable to living.in a favelas except with running water, gas, and electricity.

most people can't.get sufficient utility from playing PC games and smoking weed

Compound interest
This and he's also assuming career stagnation, as if you will not or cannot progress in your career or invest in other streams of income.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763