If you saw this guy would you exit him to slay on tinder?

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
D173C8F0 223C 454B A2B3 9B6277FBAB2A

BE0BAFC8 E3EC 4A13 8E73 EDA4D551875D

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
He’s 6’3, good job, good money, good degree, house etc.

This is how I imagine @disillusioned looks like, the Swedish pheno

He needs to look more like a man facially

he has combined high trust and low trust features which means he's a hormonally disturbed unbalanced weirdo

He a normie and he look boring

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and WishIwasChico
are people in this comments taking the piss or is everyone legit just schizo here?

He's a victim of the tall man facial growth pattern, face lacks forward projection which is vital for pics
The only way you can offset the lack of maxilla projection is by looking young and he has neither
I can tell by his face he's 6'3 even if I wasn't told about his height

He a normie and he look boring
Tall white middle class should still at least be able to fuck an ltb however and most men are normie

He's a victim of the tall man facial growth pattern, face lacks forward projection which is vital for pics
The only way you can offset the lack of maxilla projection is by looking young and he has neither
I can tell by his face he's 6'3 even if I wasn't told about his height
So you think he can’t get laid then?

Easily pull 8/10 Asian

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Why everyone here saying he can’t pull I don’t get it I’ve seen guys way worse than him with htbs.

He’s literally 6’3 middle class and has own house etc and you niggas saying he can’t pull? Tf over for my autism

Maybe sex appeal is law

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and gooner23
Maybe sex appeal is law
i feel like he has to cater to a specific group of people like you can have 0 sex appeal but still pull a shit ton of alt girls and femcels, but he just has nothing interesting going on with him

i feel like he has to cater to a specific group of people like you can have 0 sex appeal but still pull a shit ton of alt girls and femcels, but he just has nothing interesting going on with him
It’s over for him actually crazy if I saw him I would think he was ltring a htb

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I’m a white normie and slayed hard 2x a week on average from September/December and he smv mogs me
I have it on good authority that you're a mogger so your slay stories are legit and claiming to be an average guy is false

So you think he can’t get laid then?
His look just isn't suited for tinder, he doesn't look like a cheeky fuckboy slayer which is the meta for tinder
I also can't picture him plowing through LTBs just for the slay (like I used to do)
He probably maintains a decent level of standards, thinking he should be able to get an above average middle class girl which he should in theory but it would need to be via social circle

There was a German MTN who posted here and he actually managed to get dating app dates pretty easily with LTR seeking German girls but he was higher trust looking than this guy

• +1
He probably maintains a decent level of standards, thinking he should be able to get an above average middle class girl which he should in theory but it would need to be via social circle
Ye true I agree
There was a German MTN who posted here and he actually managed to get dating app dates pretty easily with LTR seeking German girls but he was higher trust looking than this guy
insane…
His look just isn't suited for tinder, he doesn't look like a cheeky fuckboy slayer which is the meta for tinder
true
also can't picture him plowing through LTBs just for the slay (like I used to do)
man I have been there to bro it made me feel like shit about myself though, Wbu?
I have it on good authority that you're a mogger so your slay stories are legit and claiming to be an average guy is false
thank you bhai you are mogger also I have heard by a lot of people. Mirin

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
he’s the cuck they take home to their parents and make wait 5 months before they kiss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and WishIwasChico
Why everyone here saying he can’t pull I don’t get it I’ve seen guys way worse than him with htbs.

He’s literally 6’3 middle class and has own house etc and you niggas saying he can’t pull? Tf over for my autism
Wheat Waffle did a Tinder experiment in which he swiped 16,000 times using this guy and He only got three dates. This guy just looks boring lol.

Last edited:
man I have been there to bro it made me feel like shit about myself though, Wbu?
At the time it felt like a necessary step to maintain my slaying momentum and reach my slaying target so I could retire
There's a difference between the LTB slays where they had some traits I found appealing and the ones who had none
If they had no appealing traits and I slayed them from a club where I was drunk af I took it in my stride
If I organized the meeting from a dating app and I couldnt wait to get out of there post slay, it sometimes led to reflection and rage about the lengths I hate to resort to in order to slay

• +1
Wheat Waffle did a Tinder experiment in which he swiped 16,000 times using this guy and He only got three dates. The guy just looks boring lol.
It’s over

t sometimes led to reflection and rage about the lengths I hate to resort to in order to slay
Man I feel this bro, I can relate so much…

It sucks man this feeling so bad. Fuckk…

Wheat Waffle did a Tinder experiment in which he swiped 16,000 times using this guy and He only got three dates. The guy just looks boring lol.

he has that beta cuck “nice guy” look too lol

• +1
Reactions: nope and WishIwasChico
At the time it felt like a necessary step to maintain my slaying momentum and reach my slaying target so I could retire
There's a difference between the LTB slays where they had some traits I found appealing and the ones who had none
If they had no appealing traits and I slayed them from a club where I was drunk af I took it in my stride
If I organized the meeting from a dating app and I couldnt wait to get out of there post slay, it sometimes led to reflection and rage about the lengths I hate to resort to in order to slay
Mirin tho slayer

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
looks like your typical english bloke

he’s the cuck they take home to their parents and make wait 5 months before they kiss
he's the exact kind of guy white beckies settle down and marry with after they've had their fun with ethnic bad boys in their youth

Last edited:
  • JFL
Isn't that the guy from a Wheat Waffles video

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and WishIwasChico