If you sit down to piss you’re at least above average IQ

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Think about it, it makes much more sense.

I don’t even have to wash my hands after.
I either wrap my hand with toilet paper and throw it out afterwards or I just use my shirt to hold down my cock.
There is absolutely no advantage that the standing up method has over this one.
You’re just wasting your precious finite time on washing your hands because you foolishly decided to hold your cock, that you could be spending looksmaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Zeta ascended, BrettyBoy and 11 others
If you sit down to piss your IQ is higher than your T levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Zeta ascended, BigBiceps and 11 others
i also have to wipe my dick with tisseus because my piss gets stuck under my foreskin :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
High E to sit down and piss

DIMORPHIC TRAIT TO PISS STANDING

If you have a boner and stand 5m from the urinal to piss, you have god-tier t levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, karbo, Darkstrand and 4 others
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others

I either wrap my hand with toilet paper and throw it out afterwards or I just use my shirt to hold down my cock.
You’re just wasting your precious finite time on washing your hands because you foolishly decided to hold your cock, that you could be spending looksmaxxing.
I piss in my bathroom sink everytime.

It's the most smartest and based decision I ever made in my life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tony, AbandonShip, Ritalincel and 5 others
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!
Should we get corporate involved?

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I piss sit many times because i go to the bathroom with my phone,once my phone fell into the toilet

Why should you wash your hands after you pee, there are less bacteria on a penis, then on your hands who touch everything...

If you have a boner and stand 5m from the urinal to piss, you have god-tier t levels
one time i really had to go but i had morning wood and it hit the ceiling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1680
I piss in my bathroom sink everytime.

It's the most smartest and based decision I ever made in my life.
Same but because I can look in the mirror mean while
I'm self centred narcy who falls in love with myself daily

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: john2, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 3795
Why should you wash your hands after you pee, there are less bacteria on a penis, then on your hands who touch everything...

Idk, I heard it's a sign of good manners.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
IF YOU DON'T WASH YOUR ASS WITH WATER AFTER YOU TAKE A SHIT

YOUR IQ = MARIANA TRENCH TIER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Incoming, Chad69 and 1 other person
one time i really had to go but i had morning wood and it hit the ceiling.
Mirin hard, your wang mustve been a hydraulics pressure chamber to do such a feat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Chadelite
ngl every time i piss standing there is zero way to stop splashback, even putting toilet paper in doesnt work at all

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3795
ngl every time i piss standing there is zero way to stop splashback, even putting toilet paper in doesnt work at all

Yup. I realised that when I wore shorts and the piss splashed back onto my legs.
Another reason why standers are low IQ savages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
I sit down and still wash my hands when leaving the bathroom :lul:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Chadelite
Why bro? Do you still touch your cock?
Just use your shirt.
No i don‘t. Got taught to always wash hands before leaving wc even though it‘s unnecessary i still do it, it‘s like some habit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
I grab my cock with the inside of my shirt so I don’t have to wash my hands jfl

• +1
legit have never washed my hands after shitting even when i have some poop remaining i just lick it or remove it with my pants tbh

• +1
İ SQUAT TO PİSS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 3795

Off topic but -

I saw a couple of girls chuckin a piss back when I was in 5th grade.

Idk what they have unlike, male unrinaries.... but they stand facing against the wall, pull their skirt up with their pelvis stickin out... and squirt.

It still questions me for some reason till this day, regardless of the fact that Ik that women have cunts to piss out of :lul: .

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and turkproducer
bro we have long range piss stream for a reason, if u sit down to piss u are simulating a vagina wtf is wrong with u

Man just take ur piss like damn sometimes youre gonna piss standing up sometimes youre gonna piss sitting down. Just do what you feel like doing.

no it's good + water to clean + wash afterward

No i don‘t. Got taught to always wash hands before leaving wc even though it‘s unnecessary i still do it, it‘s like some habit
u have been mind programmed by the elites and u are mindless obidient sheep @cocainecowboy

• +1