If you still believe being handsome matters that much...

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Then all the bets are off and chances are that you are clearly stuck in your 15s

It's difficult to find adult men who have not already discovered the true side of the boat of life on this regard, while the ones who haven't are almost always the same profile, being adults who feel like kids and call their 25 year old bread seller "Uncle" even though he is younger than them (I have done this in the past. I had to hug the boy because it probably hurted him more than it did with me. In my defense ill say he looked 35-40 with that moustache). There is a reason LTNs out there have complete confidence in themselves when they catcall women, it's because they know it doesn't matter that much as long as you dress well, have a good car and a stable high income job plus some friends and NTness.

People the first impression only lasts a few days, maybe a few months if you are actually a player who knows how to turn the balance in all situations to his favour. If you have looks but drive a honda civic from the late 80s then chances are any random Low MTN can destroy you, unless you find a very loyal girl. Yesterday i was with my uncle friend who is also a 40 year old virgin and we were seeing a Low Mtn with a HTB getting in a good car, and he told me clearly face to face "They don't give a damn about beauty, it's all about money". This is true wisdom coming from a pure heart (He is a good person who is always laughing and joking, never got into trouble and doesn't even give a damn about looks or woman or whatever)

Stop wasting your time with looks and getting seizures because "Muh i wont look good this next 2 weeks after this haircut". Start focusing on the real deal if what you want is a woman. All this looks stuff comes from a background that promotes irrelevant and fruitless one night stands, not for serious people who are looking to improve and get married and make a family.

Everything good in life needs time, plan the next 2 years making money and try to save as much as you can, and afterwards spend it wisely instead of impulsevely in some sneakers or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I like irrelevant and fruitless one nightstands tho

Then all the bets are off and chances are that you are clearly stuck in your 15s

It's difficult to find adult men who have not already discovered the true side of the boat of life on this regard, while the ones who haven't are almost always the same profile, being adults who feel like kids and call their 25 year old bread seller "Uncle" even though he is younger than them (I have done this in the past. I had to hug the boy because it probably hurted him more than it did with me. In my defense ill say he looked 35-40 with that moustache). There is a reason LTNs out there have complete confidence in themselves when they catcall women, it's because they know it doesn't matter that much as long as you dress well, have a good car and a stable high income job plus some friends and NTness.

People the first impression only lasts a few days, maybe a few months if you are actually a player who knows how to turn the balance in all situations to his favour. If you have looks but drive a honda civic from the late 80s then chances are any random Low MTN can destroy you, unless you find a very loyal girl. Yesterday i was with my uncle friend who is also a 40 year old virgin and we were seeing a Low Mtn with a HTB getting in a good car, and he told me clearly face to face "They don't give a damn about beauty, it's all about money". This is true wisdom coming from a pure heart (He is a good person who is always laughing and joking, never got into trouble and doesn't even give a damn about looks or woman or whatever)

Stop wasting your time with looks and getting seizures because "Muh i wont look good this next 2 weeks after this haircut". Start focusing on the real deal if what you want is a woman. All this looks stuff comes from a background that promotes irrelevant and fruitless one night stands, not for serious people who are looking to improve and get married and make a family.

Everything good in life needs time, plan the next 2 years making money and try to save as much as you can, and afterwards spend it wisely instead of impulsevely in some sneakers or whatever.
Wish this was true, ltns have confidence because they are retarded

Wish this was true, ltns have confidence because they are retarded
Nah man there must be something else for sure

Lots of intelligent people feel like Casanovas even though they are LTNs. We human beings are programmed like this i guess, when we get too familiar with something we perceive it as handsome as long as we don't hate it
I like irrelevant and fruitless one nightstands tho
I'm sorry for that man. Keep struggling against that deviance.

Intelligence doesn’t always equate to awareness.
Yeah but being a retard is suppossed to be the opposite of being intelligent which is what you said

Unless my english is bad on this regard

Yeah but being a retard is suppossed to be the opposite of being intelligent which is what you said

Unless my english is bad on this regard
I meant socially retarded, as in you can be book smart but socially inept and unaware.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I meant socially retarded, as in you can be book smart but socially inept and unaware.
I get what you say but i honestly dont even consider it being a retard

Being NonNT is a defense mechanism that is actually great for avoiding lots of problems. It just happens that it has lots of downsides also. I think its not a coincidence intelligent people are more prone to be Non NT, its just normal after you learn true human nature and so on.

Its hard to cope and accept socializing in a world in which the majority of the people only follow conjecture and they are not but guessing even in their strongest opinions, while you are 24/7 thinking on all the possibilities of every issue and hate to lie to yourself.

All women I fucked loved my.appearance. all women who didn't love my appearance I couldn't fuck them.

All women I fucked loved my.appearance. all women who didn't love my appearance I couldn't fuck them.
And you believed them? What did you expect to have sexual degeneracy while at the same time calling you ugly in your face? No one calls his ex husband (boyfriend in the case of deviants) ugly because it's a way of downgrading oneself.

Come on man. Maybe you are handsome but tons of factors out there. If it was below 22 i understand it. Once you reach a certain age if you dont have money they would not even think about it.

I get what you say but i honestly dont even consider it being a retard

Being NonNT is a defense mechanism that is actually great for avoiding lots of problems. It just happens that it has lots of downsides also. I think its not a coincidence intelligent people are more prone to be Non NT, its just normal after you learn true human nature and so on.

Its hard to cope and accept socializing in a world in which the majority of the people only follow conjecture and they are not but guessing even in their strongest opinions, while you are 24/7 thinking on all the possibilities of every issue and hate to lie to yourself.
True, but I have always been non nt.

Women are same humans. They love beautiful faces and this is just self explanatory. Women might fuck men with money for money but I don't think they would enjoy it that much. Yes money is important. Water is wet.

Just having a girlfriend =/= genuine desire
You want her to actually like you. I’ve seen too much evidence (albeit anecdotal) of women disrespecting or not being attracted to their bf/husband, cheating, desiring other guys even if they don’t cheat, etc.
I don’t know it a woman can genuinely like you if you're ugly.
Most normal people irl can find something though, it’s really a .org/incel meme that I don’t really buy about how 60% of men are incel and don’t get women or something. But so many subhumans (eg @Xangsane) congregate here and some 5’4” balding subhuman can’t just be told to dress nice.

You also live in a religious country (I presume) so the situation is better

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and blatonslatt
Just having a girlfriend =/= genuine desire
You want her to actually like you. I’ve seen too much evidence (albeit anecdotal) of women disrespecting or not being attracted to their bf/husband, cheating, desiring other guys even if they don’t cheat, etc.
They will treat you like trash if you are not as she visualizes you in your best when you gave her good impression. However, even in your best, without money you look like a child almost.

I made a thread about this, how being loved by looks probably feels better than being loved because of money. But being loved because of personality is perhaps even better.
I don’t know it a woman can genuinely like you if you're ugly.
I do 100% believe they can. Seen it several times. Especially in men with great personality or reasonable status.

If its only money i doubt she loves you.
Most normal people irl can find something though, it’s really a .org/incel meme that I don’t really buy about how 60% of men are incel and don’t get women or something. But so many subhumans (eg @Xangsane) congregate here and some 5’4” balding subhuman can’t just be told to dress nice.

You also live in a religious country (I presume) so the situation is better
Lots of degenerates but thanks to religion i can marry next month if i really wanted to do it without big expectations by just going to a mountain or asking a woman in my family to get me a wife who is not necessarily good looking but that would probably be a good cook and housemaid.