if you take 500mg of test a week for 15 weeks, how would that translate into natty lifting?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
How long would you have to lift natty for the same result?

4 year

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and CEO of Sex
roughly a year because you'll gain 20-30 lbs the first year regardless.

instead of speculating the most efficient roid cycles, why not go and lift for a year or two first.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
roughly a year because you'll gain 20-30 lbs the first year regardless.

instead of speculating the most efficient roid cycles, why not go and lift for a year or two first.
I already did for a year

what were your results.
Don’t have any recent pics. They were alright, good enough that /fit/ doesn’t make fun of me anymore. But I was definitely retarded for a lot of that year. I only did it properly with training and diet for like 6 months.

what were your results.
This was from a few months ago. As you can see i'm far from looking good. That's what I want to speed up the process.

Last edited:
Don’t have any recent pics. They were alright, good enough that /fit/ doesn’t make fun of me anymore. But I was definitely retarded for a lot of that year. I only did it properly with training and diet for like 6 months.
you're probably still able to pack one some solid size without making that much of an effort.

after like two years of consistent training you've exhausted most of what you'll ever get and you can either hop on or spend a decade coping to eke out another 10 lbs, for most people at least, some keep progressing past that.

• +1
U look like a framecel that escaped frameceldom, gj
Not really. At least with a shirt on, I can tell I look wider than many guys I see my height. Maybe my waist is subhuman which is why I look kinda small, but I have decent clavicles. My problem is no muscles.

Not really. At least with a shirt on, I can tell I look wider than many guys I see my height. Maybe my waist is subhuman which is why I look kinda small, but I have decent clavicles. My problem is no muscles.
your size isn't lagging for the time you've spend lifting.

• +1
your size isn't lagging for the time you've spend lifting.
I should've started lifting much earlier though, that's the main problem. I'm in a fight against time :feelswah::feelswhy:

I should've started lifting much earlier though, that's the main problem. I'm in a fight against time :feelswah::feelswhy:
while steroids would get you there faster, they'd also decrease the amount of time you'll spend there because they do age you prematurely to an extent.

you likely wouldn't gain any years depending on what it is you're going for.

• So Sad
while steroids would get you there faster, they'd also decrease the amount of time you'll spend there because they do age you prematurely to an extent.
even just 500mg for 15 weeks? I just wanna look good enough to a) upload shirtless pics to Tinder and b) look like I can crush normie skulls

even just 500mg for 15 weeks? I just wanna look good enough to a) upload shirtless pics to Tinder and b) look like I can crush normie skulls
really just depends on the person, some people are fine (and these are the guys that slay) others age their skin by years and never recover.

• Woah
really just depends on the person, some people are fine (and these are the guys that slay) others age their skin by years and never recover.
I look very young tbh with thick hair, clear skin etc. Is that generally good or bad for roiding?

I look very young tbh with thick hair, clear skin etc. Is that generally good or bad for roiding?
if you didn't have any acne during puberty it's usually somewhat of an indicator you wouldn't get it cycle during a cycle either, but that doesn't always hold true.

• +1
you're probably still able to pack one some solid size without making that much of an effort.

after like two years of consistent training you've exhausted most of what you'll ever get and you can either hop on or spend a decade coping to eke out another 10 lbs, for most people at least, some keep progressing past that.
I think I’m close ish to my upper limit is it worth me doing a small cycle to squeeze out the last few gains rather than grinding for yeaes natty?

I think I’m close ish to my upper limit is it worth me doing a small cycle to squeeze out the last few gains rather than grinding for yeaes natty?
whether it's worth it or not depends on you, but that's when you can realistically consider it.

if you've already got a well-developed base you can usually keep close to your limit after you PCT, most guys I know however never cycle off and just take TRT doses, they keep even more of it.

if you didn't have any acne during puberty it's usually somewhat of an indicator you wouldn't get it cycle during a cycle either, but that doesn't always hold true.
So where I am now, I could make a year’s progress in 3 months with 500mg?

So where I am now, I could make a year’s progress in 3 months with 500mg?
probably, but you're still in a good position to keep making a lot of progress naturally so there's no real need to jump the gun yet.

most people gain about as much during their first cycle as their first year of proper training, and in that calculation it's included that you'll lose some of it after getting off, initially it's more than the first year, but a lot of that is from the glycogen.

• +1