If you think about it, your life is gonna be miserable either way.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
So let’s say you looksmaxx and get a gf, now you need money to give her the best life possible cuz you love her = miserable (working your ass off everyday)

You work a job = not enough money (miserable)

You start a business = too much work, no free time, no time for your gf so she leaves you (miserably over)

Let’s say you don’t get shit = miserable

Let’s say you live in your mom basement, no expenses but no bitches = miserable

Any fucking way of life as a man is miserable, so does this mean that we have to accept it and just strive for the best? lmk.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gigell, NorwoodAscender, Manletmachine and 3 others
What if I win the 500M lottery and don't have to work

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and NorwoodAscender
Bro at the end of the day nothing is over, even if you are poor, ugly or whatever. You are still alive and get to feel and experience things. You could for example moneymaxx geomaxx or whatever, it's possible if you work hard and smart and get lucky. Or you could just NEETbux and game all day if you want

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and PseudoMaxxer
yeah, i guess it won’t be miserable, but what are the chances?

Also you wont be miserable if you are born a chad in a billionaire household

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and wsada
Looksmaxxing is a big meme. Moneymaxxing is king

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, buflek and PseudoMaxxer
Bro at the end of the day nothing is over, even if you are poor, ugly or whatever. You are still alive and get to feel and experience things. You could for example moneymaxx geomaxx or whatever, it's possible if you work hard and smart and get lucky. Or you could just NEETbux and game all day if you want
yeah I agree, but i’m saying you are going to be miserable regardless

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
yeah I agree, but i’m saying you are going to be miserable regardless
Well that depends on your neurotransmitters etc.. ig, my mind changes daily. But YOU yourself give these things value and decide you are miserable, it's all relative. Living is like a video game or an adventure

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Philosophizing about this will make you miserable too. Just keep pushing and seizing the day until you die then. No need for mental masturbation.

sometimes u just got embrace the little things like smoking this fat joint b4 going into work rn

its harder tho
agreed money maxxing is too luck and nepotism based for the most part

well looks is also ig but not to that extent

• +1
Reactions: buflek
NEETbux, get gf, convince her to NEETbux too, report to govt that she's a single mum and you're just a roommate, combine your NEETbuxes, rich and happy.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Willmogulater
So let’s say you looksmaxx and get a gf, now you need money to give her the best life possible cuz you love her = miserable (working your ass off everyday)

You work a job = not enough money (miserable)

You start a business = too much work, no free time, no time for your gf so she leaves you (miserably over)

Let’s say you don’t get shit = miserable

Let’s say you live in your mom basement, no expenses but no bitches = miserable

Any fucking way of life as a man is miserable, so does this mean that we have to accept it and just strive for the best? lmk.
But i work job, dont have gf, live with my parents and dont get shit

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
NEETbux, get gf, convince her to NEETbux too, report to govt that she's a single mum and you're just a roommate, combine your NEETbuxes, rich and happy.
Why in india we dont get neetbux

سلام دراري جبت ليكم خبااار واااعر مكينش راس المال غير بي عقلك🧠 شي حاجا وااااااعرة ديال بصح أو طلع منها نهارك ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🔥🔥

كلشي يتسجل في هاد لينك 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

أولي ما فهمش كيفاش يتسجل يتفرج في هاد الفديو❤️‍🔥🫶🏻❤️‍🔥🫶🏻❤️‍🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wsada and raleqtambrobret