If you think being incel is the worst then read this story

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
My mother and step-father earned a combined yearly income of $90,000+. I grew up with my mother and step-father whom were incredibly abusive towards me. My step-father hated me because I was the child from the previous marriage. I got kicked out at 13, 16, and officially at 18. At age 18 I was on my own with no job, no money (my mother took it all), no car, no driver's license, no life skills, and no support system. Thankfully I had wonderful friends who allowed me to move in with them until I could get on my feet.

My mother refused to complete FAFSA which made me illegible for financial aid so I was unable to attend college. She worked for a university where her children could attend for free. My mother told the college I wasn't her child and laughed at me as she refused to complete the forms. She took pride and joy in screwing me over financially and for college. I cut off contact with my mother and step-father at age 18 and never looked back.

My father and step-mother earned a combined yearly income of $200,000+. My father left when I was in middle school, he gained new employment and did not want his new rich associates to know he had a child from a previous marriage with a mentally unstable ex wife. His wife also did not like me due to me being the child from the previous marriage.

I reached out to my father during my late teens, at first he seemed interested in getting to know me but years later wanted nothing to do with me due to my low socioeconomic status. My father refused to help me financially in any shape or form. I would've appreciated some financial advice at the time but he refused that as well. He also refused to complete FAFSA.

My father had three other children with his new wife (my step-mother) whom he loved and cared for. He provided them with clothes, food, a college education, car, life skills, and allowed them to live with him until they were ready to be on their own. My father sat back and watched (not literally as he worked for the government and was stationed overseas) as I worked 2–3 minimum wage jobs barely able to support myself. I had to choose between insurance or food, electricity or phone bill, etc.

My 'parents’ set me up for financial failure.

I struggled with poverty throughout my late teens/early twenties. I was furious that I lived in poverty. I was furious that I worked hard throughout high school and it amounted to nothing. I developed depression and a couple minor health issues. Over the years I've slowly built myself up. I cut off contact with my 'parents’ years ago and to this day want nothing to do with them. I do not acknowledge my 'parents’ as 'parents.’ To me, I have no parents.

Everyone's situation regarding their parents is different. In my case, my parents set me up for failure then sat back and watched as a suffered. I do not accept people like this in my life. Life is short so we should surround ourselves with those that love and care for us

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223