Reactions: Deleted member 2846, BigBoy, Vidyacoper and 5 others
@Swolepenisman
@ArvidGustavsson
@Kingkellz

All high iq users. Next gen slayers and millionairs. Keep crying for them
Me and @Swolepenisman will ascend to one day mog Pitt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Kingkellz and .👽.
I think pitt mogs everyone apart from o pry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Deleted, Kingkellz and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Kingkellz and Elias
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and .👽.
Sean is taller
Better physique
Better eyes
Better zygos
Better orbitals

All pitt has better is:
Masseters
Nose
Skin glow
Brad has insane harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Kingkellz
I want to mog like arvid, I want to feel like Arvid , I want to see like arvid, I want hear like arvid, I want to slay like arvid, I want to be with Arvid and most of all I want to be ARVID. All the ways I can be, but the only thing I want to be is ARVID

ARVID OR DEATH
ARVID OR ROPE
ARVID OR NEET
ARVID OR ROPE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, prgfromnl, Kingkellz and 7 others
Fuck Pitt

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and .👽.
Indeed indeed

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted and .👽.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, Elias and .👽.
I want to mog like arvid, I want to feel like Arvid , I want to see like arvid, I want hear like arvid, I want to slay like arvid, I want to be with Arvid and most of all I want to be ARVID. All the ways I can be, but the only thing I want to be is ARVID

ARVID OR DEATH
ARVID OR ROPE
ARVID OR NEET
ARVID OR ROPE
High iq comment 👑

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 5143
is it a coincidence that all pitt copers have bad post:reaction ratios? i think not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Golang
is it a coincidence that all pitt copers have bad post:reaction ratios? i think not
Really?!?? You absolute retard!
I mog yours!
Yours: Posts3,838Reputation4,520 = 1.17

Mine: Posts2,271Reputation3,210 = 1.41

Jfl you absolute retard shut your retarded coping ass up!

@ArvidGustavsson
@Hopelessmofoker
Get a load of this retarded Chico cock sucker named vidyacoper!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and .👽.
I mog yours!

@ArvidGustavsson
@Hopelessmofoker
@Vidyacoper get ratio destroyed by kingkellz u little twink. Hope u Get banned like your little cocksucker @Nosecel :feelskek:

• +1
@Vidyacoper get ratio destroyed by kingkellz u little twink. Hope u Get banned like your little cocksucker @Nosecel :feelskek:
That stupid guy is always calling me retarded when most ppl think of me as high IQ JFL

I IQ mog and ratio mog that FAGGOT
He's probably jacking off to some Chico video to cope JFL 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and .👽.
That stupid guy is always calling me retarded when most ppl think of me as high IQ JFL

I IQ mog and ratio that FAGGOT
I legit think he is nosecel who is using his friends acc. He was different before nosecel got banned

• +1

Jacking off to chico = low t soyboy faggot
Jacking off to Pitt = high t slayer beast only little homo

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Kingkellz and .👽.
all those male models will age like dicaprio while true chads like gandy and pitt still look amazing when theyre old

• +1
I mog yours!

@ArvidGustavsson
@Hopelessmofoker
wasnt really talking about you
also stop calling your boyfriends every chance u get
you literally fucking wish lol. ive destroyed you in every single debate and destroyed your threads and posts, all the way up until points where you completely change subjects to stuff like "muhhh pitt's status and money, chico's current age muhhh... muhh hollow cheeks but hair and collagen muhh". youve never once actually admitted when youve been wrong, you really just like to jump over and over and avoid the main discussion because you have nothing to offer. when you attempt to make a poll (like before) and it doesnt go in your favor (at around 100 votes chico won by a decent margin, and dont even cope with someone completely other than me having pinged like a handful of people, especially when you did the same thing) you just ignore it and then once again go back to the same stuff "muhh collagen muhh buzzcut test" and then like to cherrypick chico photos
of course youll cherrypick pictures of current chico to make him look terrible because if you were to pick a video like this it would completely destroy your argument and just watching it would make it harder for you to cope:

meanwhile ive linked brad pitt interviews and in my own poll i used pictures from YOUR poll (a fucking picture where brad pitt is literally squinting and clenching)
of course youre gonna avoid a lot of what i wrote and take apart one or two points to try and once again insert your cope - pitt status blah blah buzzcut blahblah collagen blah blah, the same completely irrelevant, illogical points which are just you coping further
i think ive finally had enough of all this lol, its genuinely boring

you literally fucking wish lol. ive destroyed you in every single debate and destroyed your threads and posts, all the way up until points where you completely change subjects to stuff like "muhhh pitt's status and money, chico's current age muhhh... muhh hollow cheeks but hair and collagen muhh". youve never once actually admitted when youve been wrong, you really just like to jump over and over and avoid the main discussion because you have nothing to offer. when you attempt to make a poll (like before) and it doesnt go in your favor (at around 100 votes chico won by a decent margin, and dont even cope with someone completely other than me having pinged like a handful of people, especially when you did the same thing) you just ignore it and then once again go back to the same stuff "muhh collagen muhh buzzcut test" and then like to cherrypick chico photos
of course youll cherrypick pictures of current chico to make him look terrible because if you were to pick a video like this it would completely destroy your argument and just watching it would make it harder for you to cope:

meanwhile ive linked brad pitt interviews and in my own poll i used pictures from YOUR poll (a fucking picture where brad pitt is literally squinting and clenching)
of course youre gonna avoid a lot of what i wrote and take apart one or two points to try and once again insert your cope - pitt status blah blah buzzcut blahblah collagen blah blah, the same completely irrelevant, illogical points which are just you coping further

Dn read your wall of cope

• +1
i know you read every word, this is the last time im gonna waste my time with you so goodbye then
Cope
I read the the first sentence and stopped
Keep telling yourself all kinds of lies

Wtf this guy is dropping 1000words which i dn rd out of nowhere

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Wtf this guy is dropping 1000words which i dn rd out of nowhere
He's just angry and this is how he throws a temper tantrum

He's mad that more girls like Pitt than Chico.

Hes even more frustrated now because he called my buzzcut theory cope/BS but when I made a thread on it. Tons of ppl left positive reactions and some even dmed me for more info

Jfl he's just in severe denial
Let him cope

• +1