If you think HTN and Chads look to women, you admit to being gay

K

KaisenMaxxer

Bronze
title.
If women found no difference between what you call HTN and Chad
then you rank these men not on the scale of what women found attractive (which is what you would want to be rated in if straight)
but on your own scale because you are gay and project your taste

inb4 water
@CookieGuy

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and Acion
title.
If women found no difference between what you call HTN and Chad
then you rank these men not on the scale of what women found attractive (which is what you would want to be rated in if straight)
but on your own scale because you are gay and project your taste

inb4 water
@CookieGuy
Uh yeah? My ratings are helped by girls. I ask girls to rate people harshly. And I realized they rating HTNs, Chadlite, and Chads the same. “10” with even some chads and chadlites being rated 9

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and AlbinoMaxxer
Uh yeah? My ratings are helped by girls. I ask girls to rate people harshly. And I realized they rating HTNs, Chadlite, and Chads the same. “10” with even some chads and chadlites being rated 9
Send me to some foids and ask them to rate me

Ok my bad you are dumber than my expectations, don't you know women can't rate
what is important is how the behave around one

Ok my bad you are dumber than my expectations, don't you know women can't rate
what is important is how the behave around one
I was kidding obv I was rage baiting haha. All I know is that I’m HTN at completely best. Possibly High MTN and get approached EVERY DAY.

• Woah
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I was kidding obv I was rage baiting haha. All I know is that I’m HTN at completely best. Possibly High MTN and get approached EVERY DAY.
If u get approached everyday, ur chad, dont worry about curries on the internet

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
If u get approached everyday, ur chad, dont worry about curries on the internet
I am definitely not Chad. Not even close. It’s me in my PFP and even then I’m using a filter to darken my eyebrows and my lower third isn’t fantastic either

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I am definitely not Chad. Not even close. It’s me in my PFP and even then I’m using a filter to darken my eyebrows and my lower third isn’t fantastic either
If u get approached daily, ur chad, i dont care what u have to say tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy and KaisenMaxxer
You brain works in reverse or what, if you get approached everyday, you are High HTN, maibe CL

You brain works in reverse or what, if you get approached everyday, you are High HTN, maibe CL
I don’t even touch Chadlite. I’m the one in the pfp. And I have many noticeable failos

I don’t even touch Chadlite. I’m the one in the pfp. And I have many noticeable failos
I'm done talking with you and I'll cook a better thread next time

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy