If you think that normies don’t know about the blackpill.

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
My pretty boy friend who is 6’3 gets approached by girls and even comments that he is hot asf sometimes by strangers and you know what he said?

“ There’s no way in hell that I struggle with women with my look and height. They know that I’m taller and better looking than their bf. I can fuck them if I want to but I’m no desperate I’ve banged a lot of chick during my teens”

I mean I feel extremely retarded and low iq to come on the internet to know about these things. This guy is the most NT guy that I know and knew about the blackpill before me.
Real life experiences mogs.
I mean who tf said it was personality( Bluepill)or gym( Redpill) ? This guy is lean and have never been to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, XtrovertNTnormalfag, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
it's rare to find tall good looking guys that admit that even if they know it themselves, usually they just gaslight you even if they're your "friend" jfl

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, ShowerMaxxing, cell0xide and 5 others
it's rare to find tall good looking guys that admit that even if they know it themselves, usually they just gaslight you even if they're your "friend" jfl
Maybe they do it to show off. Anyway at the end of the day, the truth has to be said.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and cell0xide
true i'm a tall good looking guy as well
i'm rare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, BongMog and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
but he's probably NT aswell.
I used to have a friend who's a chadlite, but he wasn't NT and thefore wasn't approached a lot. But he was very gl imo. If was NT could have slayed twice a week.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Nick.Harte
Also, the thing that “ bro women don’t approach bro, women don’t compliment men. You gotta approach her bro” My Ass.
This is complete BS.

Women Will Let You Know if you’re Good Looking.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and zura
but he's probably NT aswell.
I used to have a friend who's a chadlite, but he wasn't NT and thefore wasn't approached a lot. But he was very gl imo. If was NT could have slayed twice a week.
Yeah he is NT but not Chadlite by this forum standard, but IRL yes. What shocked was that he was just standing and talking with me and some girls( 3 strangers) came to him and told that they find him hot.
Brutal blackpill.
I could not believe it tbh.
Incels were right.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 23391
Yeah he is NT but not Chadlite by this forum standard, but IRL yes. What shocked was that he was just standing and talking with me and some girls( 3 strangers) came to him and told that they find him hot.
Brutal blackpill.
I could not believe it tbh.
Incels were right.
never listen to fags here JFL
i have a 6'6 friend with a chadlite face who is being told he's GL everyday and he showed me his DM and he has tons of women who wants to fuck him but people here rated him htn
JFL if anyone thinks a HTN would get thirsted on so hard

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, zura, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
i have a 6'6 friend with a chadlite face who is being told he's GL everyday and he showed me his DM and he has tons of women who wants to fuck him but people here rated him htn
Exaltly, I mean this guy gets asked by women in his dm. He does NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. Women Chase him.
Sometimes it’s frustrating to know that you have to put effort in softmaxxing or hardmaxxing ( in worst cases) while some people are handed everything since the beginning.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, zura and Deleted member 32968
HTN is irl chadlite/chad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma, Deleted member 8365, zura and 3 others
Yeah now imagine if you’re Chadlite or Chad here. Amazing life tbh. You sit back and enjoy the show. No effort nothing.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Pikabro and falcon1
htn is just a htn irl.. lol

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Nick.Harte
Send hia pic for educational purposes

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 32968
all my good looking friends know they are good looking and know they slay cuz of it jfl

blackpill is common knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, ROTTING, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
all my good looking friends know they are good looking and know they slay cuz of it jfl

Yeah I mean if you have to come to the internet to know about these things , chances are that you have no friends or lack irl experiences.

Now imagine about the guys following the redpill religiously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Pikabro

Muh latham muh privatise forum

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Nick.Harte
I feel that this place is a foundation course for getting laid for those who could be successful after first attempts.
A lot of people don’t need these things.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
the only reason why i care for 1% is cuz surgery prices will raise but then again ill only ever get a HT and normies already gets hair transplants

• +1
Dm me his face

• +1
the only reason why i care for 1% is cuz surgery prices will raise but then again ill only ever get a HT and normies already gets hair transplants
Yeah I mean normies are already doing the basic thing to improve their looks but aren’t surgerymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Exaltly, I mean this guy gets asked by women in his dm. He does NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. Women Chase him.
Sometimes it’s frustrating to know that you have to put effort in softmaxxing or hardmaxxing ( in worst cases) while some people are handed everything since the beginning.
Show me this guy in pm

• +1
Seeing that happen in person is brutal man

• +1
I'm a 6'7 3/10 guy brutal

• +1
Oh ok

where you from and what’s his ethnicity ?
Not gonna say where I’m from because I was not supposed to be on this forum.it’s humiliating in fact because it’s a shithole.

But this guy looks like a mix of lorenzo zuzolo and the chadlite in euphoria.
You get the point.

Not gonna say where I’m from because I was not supposed to be on this forum.it’s humiliating in fact because it’s a shithole.

You get the point.
Oh ok

You get the point.
Country ?

• JFL
Yeah I mean if you have to come to the internet to know about these things , chances are that you have no friends or lack irl experiences.

Now imagine about the guys following the redpill religiously.
Above average people are all blackpilled. Its subhumans coping with bluepill or redpill thinking they are fine as they are or they are gonna make it. All those reddit mfs are all the ugly autistic types irl trying to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Nick.Harte
Above average people are all blackpilled. Its subhumans coping with bluepill or redpill thinking they are fine as they are or they are gonna make it. All those reddit mfs are all the ugly autistic types irl trying to cope.
Funny part is that the guy even said that a girl was borderline ugly and that she should be happy that he looked at her.She probably never gets checked out be even average guy.
Brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma