Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
its over

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and zaynbrah
476cf1c481edf60848f988a61929faef

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3997, Deleted member 5081, SexyMofo and 8 others
Yours seem like mild version of my face asymmetry. I got mine checked by oral surgeon and he told me that my condylar bone is longer on one side of my face. Your case is impossible to see by normal person.

Yours seem like mild version of my face asymmetry. I got mine checked by oral surgeon and he told me that my condylar bone is longer on one side of my face. Your case is impossible to see by normal person.

What remedy is there for our cases?

What remedy is there for our cases?
My oral surgeon told me about surgery, but my case can't be 100% fixed. I guess you have to go to oral surgeon and ask about your case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 6908
My oral surgeon told me about surgery, but my case can't be 100% fixed. I guess you have to go to oral surgeon and ask about your case.

What type of surgery tho? Cosmetic? Or something else?

bro this is starting to become an obsession ngl. your asymmetry is not noticeable.

@celmane @Ocelot jfl at this he's fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Ocelot
What type of surgery tho? Cosmetic? Or something else?
Yeah, he told me that's cosmetic problem, I don't have any pain or problems with that, so I have to pay about 8k$ if I want to make it better, but living with that is less of a problem than surgery.

noooo what the heck did you do man, that haircut doesnt suit you, legit looks like a brown paint brush now

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Yeah, he told me that's cosmetic problem, I don't have any pain or problems with that, so I have to pay about 8k$ if I want to make it better, but living with that is less of a problem than surgery.

Why would it be cosmetic and not orthodontic? Can no appliance or mse or something sort this?

What specific surgery did he direct you to?

You've gotta keep into account different head tilt and different lighting taken for your left and right side. Because realistically I don't see it in this video.
go to spec savers
Cry for my 20/20 eyesight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo, forwardgrowth and oatmeal
You've gotta keep into account different head tilt and different lighting taken for your left and right side. Because realistically I don't see it in this video.

Cry for my 20/20 eyesight.

No bro lol. Don't make me take another video.

Cope, He mogs me, Chad, Curry, Its over, Bimax, Failos, Mirin, Life fuel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
What happened to your eyes? The UEE is taking them over.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
change ur 2012 haircut

change yr dad and mom to be european