IF YOU THINK WOMEN ARE PEOPLE IM BLOCKING YOU

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
I HONESTLY HAD IT WITH THIS SHIT 😤😤😤WOMEN REALLY ARE TRASH AS HELL. FROM THE ISSUES REGARDING ONLYFANS,BITCHES ON TWITTER THAT HAVE DUMBASS OPINION THAT ARE HYPOCRITICAL, TIKTOK THOTS EXPOSING THEMSELVES AS YOUNG AS 13, CHURCH GIRL SLUTTING IT UP FOR CHAD @ArvidGustavsson. ETC ETC.AS IF TO SAY THERE COULDNT BE WORSE. BRACE YOURSELF BECAUSE IM GOING TO PUT THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN ON EXPOSING THESE WHORES FOR WHAT THEY ARE. FIRST NAIL LOOK 👀 AT THIS GOOFY LOOKING ASS BITCH JUST FUCKING LOL. LOOKING LIKE SHE CAME OUT OF WILLY WONKA’S CHOCOLATE FACTORY AND SHIT. THAT BITCH LOOKS NICKI MINJA STUNT DOUBLE ON CRACK. JFL
SECOND NAIL WHITE AMERICA JUST TOOK A HUGE “L” WITH THE RELEASE OF THIS VIDEO. NOTHING TO SAY BUT I HOW THAT BITCH DIES. 💀💀
THIRD AND FINAL NAIL
IM NOT EVEN SURE WHO THIS BITCH IS BUT SHES A WHORE AND DRUNK AS FUCK. TWERKING ON THE COUNTER TOPS TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE WANT TO MAKE MEN CUM. WOMEN REALLY DO HAVE NO SHAME. BLUEPILLED FAGGOTS EXPLAIN THIS SHIT PLEASE 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐. @SubhumanCurrycel @personalityinkwell
@yunggod
@tapout @Thongmaster @Petsmart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, stuckneworleans, Warlow and 2 others
Hitler should’ve stopped fucking around and gassing Jews and just gassed foids instead

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Butthurt Dweller, Warlow and 7 others
Not a single word you utter subhuman. Never tag me again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Fear and Sikkunt23
favorite fallout, son?

Who hurt you?
Also, why are you screaming?
I seen a video that some asshole on twitter release about how most men are creeps

retarded answer your moms a foid
Fair point.
Most women under 30 in 2020 deserve the rope or at least all their rights taken from them

• +1
Reactions: freiza and Deleted member 4123
Dn read
Women are psychopaths
They sense your emotions very deeply. Theyre shallow. Theyre Dark Triad. Theyre narcys. Beware of them.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, freiza and maxmendietta
They are people, inferior people.

maybe but unless u gay u have to deal with them

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and SubhumanCurrycel
I HONESTLY HAD IT WITH THIS SHIT 😤😤😤WOMEN REALLY ARE TRASH AS HELL. FROM THE ISSUES REGARDING ONLYFANS,BITCHES ON TWITTER THAT HAVE DUMBASS OPINION THAT ARE HYPOCRITICAL, TIKTOK THOTS EXPOSING THEMSELVES AS YOUNG AS 13, CHURCH GIRL SLUTTING IT UP FOR CHAD @ArvidGustavsson. ETC ETC.AS IF TO SAY THERE COULDNT BE WORSE. BRACE YOURSELF BECAUSE IM GOING TO PUT THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN ON EXPOSING THESE WHORES FOR WHAT THEY ARE. FIRST NAIL LOOK 👀 AT THIS GOOFY LOOKING ASS BITCH JUST FUCKING LOL. LOOKING LIKE SHE CAME OUT OF WILLY WONKA’S CHOCOLATE FACTORY AND SHIT. THAT BITCH LOOKS NICKI MINJA STUNT DOUBLE ON CRACK. JFL
SECOND NAIL WHITE AMERICA JUST TOOK A HUGE “L” WITH THE RELEASE OF THIS VIDEO. NOTHING TO SAY BUT I HOW THAT BITCH DIES. 💀💀
THIRD AND FINAL NAIL
IM NOT EVEN SURE WHO THIS BITCH IS BUT SHES A WHORE AND DRUNK AS FUCK. TWERKING ON THE COUNTER TOPS TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE WANT TO MAKE MEN CUM. WOMEN REALLY DO HAVE NO SHAME. BLUEPILLED FAGGOTS EXPLAIN THIS SHIT PLEASE 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐. @SubhumanCurrycel @personalityinkwell
@yunggod
@tapout @Thongmaster @Petsmart

Don't know who you are , seriously.

You are just salty as they don't want to slut themselves with you. If you were "chad" with a harem of these sluts you wouldn't be complaining.

Women behave however society lets them behave now with feminism and social media they have a total free run to be degenerate. + The standards for men are the highest it's been.

Women have been whores since forever , it's just that uglies and incels are now able to see it through social media. Whereas it used to be hidden whilst they wage cucked or studied.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, stuckneworleans, maxmendietta and 2 others
Damn bros can i get some likes???

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Give me reacts

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

You are just salty as they don't want to slut themselves with you. If you were "chad" with a harem of these sluts you wouldn't be complaining.

You should really looksmax so you are good enough to go enjoy your youth.

Why do you want all women to be some hijabi virgin Muslim , you should move to Saudi Arabia or get some arranged marriage in India, no? Thought so.

Women behave however society lets them behave now with feminism and social media they have a total free run to be degenerate.
Lol you are the bluepiller?? Gtfo off my thread i dont need you to explain shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6538
why are u so misogynistic bro. just accept the facts no need to make essays tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Women behave however society lets them behave now with feminism and social media they have a total free run to be degenerate. + The standards for men are the highest it's been.
AMAZING JOB AT REFUTING MY ARGUMENT DUDE NOT GOING TO LIE.

Women have been whores since forever , it's just that uglies and incels are now able to see it through social media. Whereas it used to be hidden whilst they wage cucked or studied.
this tbh.

JUST FUCKING LOL
Did you even read the middle part????
How does that go against what i just showed ???
i dont get ur argument son. ur just laughing at some retarded foids tbh

I like women but they are low IQ, cant think for themselves

based as fuck habibi. i got like 3k hours in both of those games
How do you milk them? Im planning on restarting those games but maybe will need some mods?

Yikes Yikes Yikes