If you think you have Low T check your balls now

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Silver
I always had low energy and shit drive ever since a teen and did absolutely everything to get my test levels up (be autistic about wearing cotton only, not using toothpaste, eating perfectly clean, etc) And they would always be sub 500 levels.

Soon I found out I had a stage 1 vericocele vein in my balls which stopped the production of Lh & fsh in my balls.

It barely felt like I had one but my shit was always asymmetrical and had a dull pain.

Check yourself and get surgery asap. Even if doctors say not to get surgery, they just want you to be infertile and low t anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Saint Casanova, N1666 and 3 others
its over if u have this

but i mean ? like it hurt as fuck ? how many years you had that shyt

What Was Your testosteron before surg and After

How did you found out

but i mean ? like it hurt as fuck ? how many years you had that shyt
idk prob since 14. noticed the asymmetry and dull pain but never checked it out.

What Was Your testosteron before surg and After
I havent gotten surg yet, gotta save up. but like 440ng with hella test boosting supps & lifestyle jfl

idk prob since 14. noticed the asymmetry and dull pain but never checked it out.
Honor and respect 🫡, hope u can finally enjoy a slut playing with ur balls.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
How does the vein feel like ?

Yall varicocele is not a fucking joke, test your Testis regularly. It feels like a Gummy worm, usually its on the Left Testicle. But it can be on the Right, or if your completely cooked Both.

• +1
Yall varicocele is not a fucking joke, test your Testis regularly. It feels like a Gummy worm, usually its on the Left Testicle. But it can be on the Right, or if your completely cooked Both.
I might post a thread for this

• +1
did you get that from a hamza vid because thats exactly what he said in one
@hopecel let's go, another fellow adonis detected 💪

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
did you get that from a hamza vid because thats exactly what he said in one
@hopecel let's go, another fellow adonis detected 💪
Yeah he had one and seemed to be a Chad but had 440 test levels and as soon as he got surgery he had 1k+ test