If you think you look bad clean shaven, it's possible you're just not used to it

supahotfirenze

supahotfirenze

Iron
Alot of people get rid of their beards/facial hair that they've had for years (potentially their whole adult life) and assume they look worse/weird when shaven. Now obviously if you're just ugly or have a really weak lower third - you will look worse. But I think there's a large amount of guys who are simply just not used to seeing themselves without facial hair. If you shave for the first time, give yourself even just 7 days to get used to it then you will be able to assess how you truly look. This happened to me where after years of having a beard I thought I looked weird when clean shaven but was somehow objectively getting more attention from girls + people were treating me nicer in general.

Also, just to clarify this post is NOT saying that clean shaven is best for everyone - stubble and 5oclock shadow also mog. Me personally, I prefer the 5oclock shadow to fully clean shaven anyway.

TLDR: Don't immediately reject the clean shaven/light stubble look just because you think it looks 'weird' the first time you try it - give it some time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, traeyoung, xegigi and 3 others
Alot of people get rid of their beards/facial hair that they've had for years (potentially their whole adult life) and assume they look worse/weird when shaven. Now obviously if you're just ugly or have a really weak lower third - you will look worse. But I think there's a large amount of guys who are simply jsut not used to seeing themselves without facial hair. If you shave for the first time, give yourself even just 7 days to get used to it then you will be able to assess how you truly look. This happened to me where after years of having a beard I thought I looked weird when clean shaven but was somehow objectively getting more attention from girls + people were treating me nicer in general.

Also, just to clarify this post is NOT saying that clean shaven is best for everyone - stubble and 5oclock shadow also mog. Me personally, I prefer the 5oclock shadow to fully clean shaven anyway.

TLDR: Don't immediately reject the clean shaven/light stubble look just because you think it looks 'weird' the first time you try it - give it some time.
I can't grow facial hair anyways rn

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
The beard only helps when you don't have a chin,
and having a beard makes you look with more of a chin. :feelshmm:

Khamzat Chimaev without beard : r/mmamemes

• +1
Reactions: Retro_
.org users trying to grow a beard

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
clean shave is for faggot cocK SUCKERS