If you think you look good in a mirror but ugly on a camera

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
I hate it to say it but its over, mirror is just you coping that you look good so you dont get depressed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer, WanderingBurro, Pikabro and 2 others
it depends on what's making you ugly.

https://www.liebertpub.com/abs/doi/10.1001/jamafacial.2018.0009

>When taken at 12 in away and keeping the bizygomatic breadth constant, selfies increase nasal size by 30% in males and 29% in females compared with an orthographic projection.

selfie cameras affect the size of your nose, lips, and eyes, they also throw some other ratios off but that's more minor.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Clark69, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others
I asked one of my friend and he confirmed I look pretty much like the mirror version
So

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Rimaxtis
Lensdistortion3

yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Trilogy, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
it depends on what's making you ugly.

https://www.liebertpub.com/abs/doi/10.1001/jamafacial.2018.0009

>When taken at 12 in away and keeping the bizygomatic breadth constant, selfies increase nasal size by 30% in males and 29% in females compared with an orthographic projection.

selfie cameras affect the size of your nose, lips, and eyes, they also throw some other ratios off but that's more minor.
it doesnt depend jfc you look exactly like you look in the mirror, there is 0 reason to look at selfies for confirmation or phone cameras they always distort you

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 20370
I asked one of my friend and he confirmed I look pretty much like the mirror version
So
I mean, i hope so man what can i say

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
it doesnt depend jfc you look exactly like you look in the mirror
it depends on the quality and tilt of the mirror.

the mirrors in the gym are slightly tilted forward which makes you look bigger for example.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Pikabro, autismmaxxer and 1 other person
I hate it to say it but its over, mirror is just you coping that you look good so you dont get depressed.
nah

lens distortion, lighting, camera quality, type of lens, etc

everything matters

the best way to know if you are ugly is getting in omegle and if you get skipped by the girls then its indeed over

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr and Mewton
insane username halo btw

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
I look like shit on pics and good on mirror thats why, and i get no play, so i guess thats why
or u just overrate how u look in the mirror bc u aren't used to see urself like that bc ur used to the worse camera version

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and Rimaxtis
nah

lens distortion, lighting, camera quality, type of lens, etc

everything matters

the best way to know if you are ugly is getting in omegle and if you get skipped by the girls then its indeed over
The best way is to look at your features and measure your ratios.

It's easier to ignore failos when looking into a mirror but when we view ourselves in a photo we are suddenly greeted with everything as a full picture, it's much harder for us to fixate on the few halos we may have and ignore the failos like most people will tend to do when they think they look good in a mirror. Now that PSL has ruined me I don't feel I look any different in a mirror than I do on my camera. I'm now hyper aware of my failos and failos in general.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Rimaxtis