If you think you might be NT

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her
You’re probably not, the past couple of days ive been conversing with normies and making friends but after explaining who I am, I have no idea what else to say. If you’re on this site, 99% chance you will never be “NT”, being non-NT might be one of the worst death sentences, why do i have to be autistic, I hate fucking socializing and trying to fake that I like it.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
I don't talk to normies males often but their women want me, when their women show interest in me you should see their shock that chad is just existing and getting attention. While they have to social maxx.

Pathetic normies, would not even deign help them with anything. I only befriend liberated non normies, its makes me more enigmatic as a chad tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I don't talk to normies males but their women want me, when their women show interest in me you should see their shock that chad is just existing and getting attention. While they have to social maxx.

Pathetic normies, would not even deign help them with anything. I only befriend liberated non normies, its makes me more enigmatic as a chad tbh.
Cool story bro, ur not chad though, i dream of being chad as well.

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and LOOKISM-LOGIC