We are all superior to you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, MandibularCel, hebbewem and 1 other person
and alpha m is 100000 more alpha than me imagine how alpha i am
:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Shodredux and Pietrosiek
That guy on the bottom would get a 4 or 4,5psl rating here and some high IQ incel tips for looksmaxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
That guy on the bottom would get a 4 or 4,5psl rating here and some high IQ incel tips for looksmaxxing
time to put you on ignore. your comments raise my estrogen levels. dont bother replying back i wont read it kek

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Becouse Hes subhuman

time to put you on ignore. your comments raise my estrogen levels. dont bother replying back i wont read it kek
Why youre so mad at him?

Becouse Hes subhuman

Why youre so mad at him?
his comments are the biggest bullshit. never read any lower iq garbage on this forum before and he underrates everyone and thinks he is good looking while being some subhuman turk in germany

his comments are the biggest bullshit. never read any lower iq garbage on this forum before and he underrates everyone and thinks he is good looking while being some subhuman turk in germany
Cope hedid ty derated anyone from what i remember

im the alpha of the alpha's bro

Im alpha with foids you're beta around foids... you don't even get the chance of having a foid to see if you are alpha or not.... pathetic life you are living my bro pieto

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Im alpha with foids you're beta around foids... you don't even get the chance of having a foid to see if you are alpha or not.... pathetic life you are living my bro pieto
Daily reminder that i would kill you in fight irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nrrr15
Your Östrogen levels were always high

That "6 psl guy" looks like shit

And I am gl, and if this guy is a 6 psl, I am 6 psl too easily.

''subhuman'' Turk in germany fuck your mom too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
  • JFL
nah my whole family hates turks but nice try
cry more turbomanlet, your country is now a niggas and ethnics shitthole

• +1
nah my whole family hates turks but nice try
You are from a low IQ low budget family

Nobody cares what you low tier humans think

cry more turbomanlet, your country is now a niggas and ethnics shitthole
yea that turbomanlet mogs you and your whole race to death. i get approached by so many kanackenfotzen from ur shithole of a country all the time. not to mention the turks i beat up cuz they thought they are tough

yea that turbomanlet mogs you and your whole race to death. i get approached by so many kanackenfotzen from ur shithole of a country all the time. not to mention the turks i beat up cuz they thought they are tough
This guy lives in his own illusion and dream world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
keep crying cuck u have the height of a cat and help your mother when she takes a BBC in your migrant shitthole country